FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Magisk module] OnePlus launcher with Google Feed

1,366 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,734

By stian230, Senior Member on 1st June 2019, 07:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Google Feed Oneplus lancher

Those of you who buy the OnePlus 7 pro (or 6, 6t, 7) at T mobile in the USA got Google feed and the shelf on the left screen
All us others we got only the shelf on the left screen.
I really hope OnePlus will fixes this. The code and everything is in the OnePlus launcher we just have to activate it.

Instructions :

1. Download the module flash it and reboot .

2. Go to Google play store and uninstall OnePlus launcher and disable auto-update.

3. Hit the home button.

Tip: If you want to keep the same layout of your homescreen from the original launcher, use OnePlus Switch application to backup OnePlus Launcher and after you have the modded launcher with Google Feed installed, do a restore for OnePlus Launcher from OnePlus Switch, worked like a charm. Avoids having to re-do the entire homescreen layout or app folders.

For Android Q try this

Credits :
@paphonb
@Skittles9823
@sd3993
@HofaTheRipper
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to stian230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stian230 Ad-Free

1st June 2019, 10:38 PM |#2  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 106

Donate to Me
More
Please share specific changes to the APK (i assume smali code) so that we can make these modifications to new OnePlus launcher apks/updates incase you don't update new versions
The Following User Says Thank You to NateDev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NateDev Ad-Free
2nd June 2019, 01:55 PM |#3  
Flag St. Veit an der Glan
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDev

Please share specific changes to the APK (i assume smali code) so that we can make these modifications to new OnePlus launcher apks/updates incase you don't update new versions

At first you have to decompile classes2.dex.

There are 2 changes to make at .\classes2.dex\net\oneplus\launcher\config\BaseFla gs.smali:

change (at lines 73 and 86 for 3.3.4)
Code:
invoke-static {v0}, Lcom/oneplus/lib/util/ReflectUtil;->isFeatureSupported(Ljava/lang/String;)Z

move-result v0
to
Code:
const v0, 0x1
recompile and thats it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HofaTheRipper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HofaTheRipper Ad-Free
2nd June 2019, 03:00 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDev

Soooo.. that's the response we get sharing a mod ?

No thank you or great work ?

Just give us the SPECIFIC details of the mod and that's it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stian230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stian230 Ad-Free
2nd June 2019, 03:22 PM |#5  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 106

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HofaTheRipper

At first you have to decompile classes2.dex.

There are 2 changes to make at .\classes2.dex\net\oneplus\launcher\config\BaseFla gs.smali:

change (at lines 73 and 86 for 3.3.4)

to

recompile and thats it!

Thanks for helping
2nd June 2019, 09:38 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stian230

Soooo.. that's the response we get sharing a mod ?

No thank you or great work ?

Just give us the SPECIFIC details of the mod and that's it.

Well this has been out for a year and was already posted and updated I believe in the oneplus 6 subforum

Edit: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...oogle-t3845581
2nd June 2019, 10:05 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Hinnie_

Well this has been out for a year and was already posted and updated I believe in the oneplus 6 subforum

Edit: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...oogle-t3845581

Yea , that is my thread from OnePlus 6 forums .
Now I'm her and share something I've made!

But If you prefer you can use the OnePlus 6 thread

8 months ago @paphon discovered the code in the launcher and modded it and shared it like people do on XDA.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stian230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stian230 Ad-Free
3rd June 2019, 04:04 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I getting an unzip error
The Following User Says Thank You to auggie246 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift auggie246 Ad-Free
3rd June 2019, 08:52 PM |#9  
New version :

Realest date 03.06.2019

Oneplus. launcher_3.3.4.190530224606.8cb6c6b.

Changelog

• Improved confirm password UI for hidden space
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stian230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stian230 Ad-Free
3rd June 2019, 08:54 PM |#10  
Quote:
Originally Posted by auggie246

I getting an unzip error

That's strange it works fine her , can u get a screenshot?
The Following User Says Thank You to stian230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stian230 Ad-Free
3rd June 2019, 11:13 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thank you for your work! @stian230
Does this require root?
The Following User Says Thank You to ejp79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ejp79 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)