FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

oneplus camera

4,544 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,067
 
By -fluffy-, Senior Member on 20th July 2019, 12:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th July 2019, 01:03 PM |#2  
-fluffy-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 2,067
 
Donate to Me
More
@MOD cut u please move this to theme apps section
20th July 2019, 02:25 PM |#3  
Jerreth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Night scape does not work for me do you have this problem too?
20th July 2019, 02:56 PM |#4  
-fluffy-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 2,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerreth

Night scape does not work for me do you have this problem too?

it works fine here
20th July 2019, 04:08 PM |#5  
-fluffy-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 2,067
 
Donate to Me
More
edit
it works but not as good as the old camera
20th July 2019, 05:36 PM |#6  
Jerreth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Interesting I have completely remove the camera entirely using titanium backup and put it back on even. It simply snaps a picture as if it were the photo mode

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Interesting my camera simply snaps a photo as if it were in the photo mode
20th July 2019, 05:37 PM |#7  
-fluffy-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 2,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerreth

Interesting I have completely remove the camera entirely using titanium backup and put it back on even. It simply snaps a picture as if it were the photo mode

mine work a little bit then stop
proces is not as long as old one
The Following User Says Thank You to -fluffy- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -fluffy- Ad-Free
21st July 2019, 12:37 PM |#8  
Deacon-Frost's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 333
 
More
Where can I find the original camera apk which is part of the current ROM 9.5.10?
21st July 2019, 12:57 PM |#9  
-fluffy-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 2,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon-Frost

Where can I find the original camera apk which is part of the current ROM 9.5.10?

apk mirror
The Following User Says Thank You to -fluffy- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -fluffy- Ad-Free
22nd July 2019, 11:51 AM |#10  
Ashray_Vk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -fluffy-

mine work a little bit then stop
proces is not as long as old one

Check if you have a new option Tripod long exposure under nightscape settings in camera settings that may help.
22nd July 2019, 03:16 PM |#11  
-fluffy-'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gislev
Thanks Meter: 2,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashray_Vk

Check if you have a new option Tripod long exposure under nightscape settings in camera settings that may help.

it is but not helping
very bad picture compared to the old one
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes