FORUMS

OnePlus 6t cases on OnePlus 7?

45 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By xxxmarienxxx, Member on 3rd July 2019, 11:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So because the body of the OnePlus 7 is almost identical to the OnePlus 6T, I was wondering if 6T cases would fit on this phone.

The two main differences between the two form-factors would be the earpiece size, and the camera module size. There are a lot of cases with an 'open' top part, so that the earpiece won't be obstructed.

So my question would be, would a case made for the OnePlus 6T also fit around the camera module of the 7?
3rd July 2019, 11:47 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxmarienxxx

So because the body of the OnePlus 7 is almost identical to the OnePlus 6T, I was wondering if 6T cases would fit on this phone.

The two main differences between the two form-factors would be the earpiece size, and the camera module size. There are a lot of cases with an 'open' top part, so that the earpiece won't be obstructed.

So my question would be, would a case made for the OnePlus 6T also fit around the camera module of the 7?

I use a Mofi 6T case on my OP7 phone. Everything fits very well except for the alert slider which is a little lower on the 7 and difficult to operate. But I don't use the slider at all, so no problem for me.

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk
4th July 2019, 05:37 PM |#3  
Flag Metz
Thanks Meter: 359

More
I use case one plus 6T on 7 just default with button alert...not a big deal
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	65367209_10216464981130056_7846141690506117120_n.jpg
Views:	1108
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	4787293  
10th October 2019, 12:17 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Official Flip Cover from Oneplus for Oneplus 7
I wanted to get the original flip cover from oneplus for my oneplus 7.

Apparently there is that but not in the shop ..

Does anyone know if the flip cover from the 6T also fits?

Of the dimensions, both are almost identical except for the slightest deviations in length.

Thanks in advance
22nd November 2019, 10:07 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustl6500

I wanted to get the original flip cover from oneplus for my oneplus 7.

Apparently there is that but not in the shop ..

Does anyone know if the flip cover from the 6T also fits?

Of the dimensions, both are almost identical except for the slightest deviations in length.

Thanks in advance

Yes, I upgraded from the 6T to the 7 and the dimensions are the same, the only issue I have is that closing the cover no longer shuts the screen off.
24th November 2019, 01:27 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
I wanted to buy the karbon fiber case of oneplus6t for fitting it on my oneplus 7. So it would fit right? I'm saying about the ordinary karbon fiber case not the bumper karbon fiber case.
27th November 2019, 03:01 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Ok this for those who search this thread to know if 6t case fits 7 or not.
I just bought the karbon fiber protective case(not bumper) of 6t and it fitted perfectly on my oneplus 7. How ever that's not for every case. Like the bumper cases won't fit as they don't have cut outs for power and vol button. So look for those cases of 6t which have cutout for power and vol button and also the cam cutout has got no separator for flash.
3rd December 2019, 09:24 PM |#8  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soham Biswas

Ok this for those who search this thread to know if 6t case fits 7 or not.
I just bought the karbon fiber protective case(not bumper) of 6t and it fitted perfectly on my oneplus 7. How ever that's not for every case. Like the bumper cases won't fit as they don't have cut outs for power and vol button. So look for those cases of 6t which have cutout for power and vol button and also the cam cutout has got no separator for flash.

Could you post some pictures
20th January 2020, 07:19 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
The dimensions are NOT exactly the same as other's have said
Please see side by side comparison photos here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...rison-t3958948
4th February 2020, 12:16 PM |#10  
Flag Murcia
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soham Biswas

I wanted to buy the karbon fiber case of oneplus6t for fitting it on my oneplus 7. So it would fit right? I'm saying about the ordinary karbon fiber case not the bumper karbon fiber case.

Yes! I have the OP6T karbon case and it fits perfectly on the OP7.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
case, fit, oneplus, size

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)