Oneplus 7 Screen Protectors?

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By DavidAdamLeo, Junior Member on 5th June 2019, 11:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st August 2019, 12:56 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Are you guys taking off the factory screen protector? I switched out to a SuperSheildz and it is definitely not as responsive as the other one. It's almost like there is a thin layer of air.
22nd August 2019, 03:10 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I'm using this Omoton one https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07KCWKZ3W/

Very easy to install due to the frame it comes with, plus a spare if you **** up. It's no expensive whitestone dome that everyone goes gaga over, and as reviewers mention there's a prism effect on the edges, but it's many leagues better than the factory fitted plastic thing. Fingerprint seems fine as well after re-registering, I've had a couple of misses but had one or two before.
25th August 2019, 05:31 PM |#23  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 879

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAdamLeo

At last I applied a full body screen protector from gadgetshieldz where the screen protector fits perfectly and covers the back and side frames. Just take a look at the images below.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplu...es-guards.html

That's what I'm looking for something to cover the back also.

Does the back film go edge to edge?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
27th August 2019, 04:06 PM |#24  

More
anyone have an issue with the official 6T screen protector just not fully adhering to the 7 in a few areas? My bottom left and center top keep having areas that just do not adhere properly.

I'm thinking of trying this brand out, any good or bad experiences?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...k_ql_qh_dp_hza
27th August 2019, 05:36 PM |#25  

More
That's the one I'm using. I wouldn't suggest it if you're are a heavy texter. You can definitely tell there is a screen protector on. Not like some that you can barley tell. Now I will say I would keep this one over the other non-full body cover one
30th August 2019, 02:54 AM |#26  

More
From personal experience, I would not recommend the tempered glass protector from gadgetshieldz. Had lifting around the camera and bottom corners. Applying pressure around those areas and releasing makes an audible pop
4th September 2019, 06:35 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Just installed a rhino shield impact protection.No issues with touch and it is thin and gives good protection.Checkout its drop test on youtube.

For coverage I will like to give 4.5/5. Expected rhinoshield to design better to cover the screen perfectly.
21st September 2019, 11:45 AM |#28  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavis800

From personal experience, I would not recommend the tempered glass protector from gadgetshieldz. Had lifting around the camera and bottom corners. Applying pressure around those areas and releasing makes an audible pop

I'm using the screen protector more than two months. I didn't find any peeling off around the corners and camera. Screen protectors just working fine for me. Maybe you've done a mistake while applying the screen protector.
21st September 2019, 11:47 AM |#29  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavis800

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeybastard

That's what I'm looking for something to cover the back also.

Does the back film go edge to edge?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes, It covers the phone edge to edge including the side frames and camera.
The Following User Says Thank You to DavidAdamLeo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DavidAdamLeo Ad-Free
8th October 2019, 04:27 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudane

I'm using this Omoton one https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07KCWKZ3W/

Very easy to install due to the frame it comes with, plus a spare if you **** up. It's no expensive whitestone dome that everyone goes gaga over, and as reviewers mention there's a prism effect on the edges, but it's many leagues better than the factory fitted plastic thing. Fingerprint seems fine as well after re-registering, I've had a couple of misses but had one or two before.

Did you have any issue in these months? Any follow up?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)