FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Oneplus 7 Skins. Post yours!

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By Pankajghosh, Junior Member on 11th June 2019, 01:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Bumblebee skin from Gadgetshieldz. Nice combination after looking at the same old plain skins.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplu...ers-wraps.html

I am sure I'll get bored again and change them in another 2-3 months. Please post what you have got on your OP7. I will have options to choose.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pankajghosh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pankajghosh Ad-Free
 
 
25th June 2019, 10:16 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pankajghosh

Bumblebee skin from Gadgetshieldz. Nice combination after looking at the same old plain skins.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplu...ers-wraps.html

I am sure I'll get bored again and change them in another 2-3 months. Please post what you have got on your OP7. I will have options to choose.

Have you tried Dbrand? It's legitimate and fit perfectly, maybe if yes can you compare and let me know? Thanks.
25th June 2019, 11:09 PM |#3  
fr0d0#2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Beautiful job man. Love that.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
29th June 2019, 06:09 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Love the bumblebee look! Anyone else? May just go bumblebee, unless dbrand has discounts.

EDIT : Looks like gadgetshieldz are having a 20% off promo ! Snagged one.
30th June 2019, 06:09 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Metz
Thanks Meter: 318
 
More
One Plus 7 skin
One Plus 7 Civil War case skin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	65367209_10216464981130056_7846141690506117120_n.jpg
Views:	1190
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	4785377  
23rd July 2019, 07:56 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmaster

Have you tried Dbrand? It's legitimate and fit perfectly, maybe if yes can you compare and let me know? Thanks.

No, I haven't but will try in future and will let you know, but Dbrand doesn't any special edition skins like this stunning Bumblebee.
31st July 2019, 01:31 AM |#7  
slickwraps's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Andover
Thanks Meter: 1,004
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pankajghosh

No, I haven't but will try in future and will let you know, but Dbrand doesn't any special edition skins like this stunning Bumblebee.

Looks like this is Matrix. Honeycomb is very similar and deeper texture.
10th September 2019, 08:22 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickwraps

Looks like this is Matrix. Honeycomb is very similar and deeper texture.

Compare to matrix, honeycomb has bigger hexagons.
14th September 2019, 05:56 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
How much do you like my Setup ?
Dbrand
Marble white for Back glass
& Matrix for Camera
& Matte Black for OnePlus Logo
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190807_175204-01.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	4819280
The Following User Says Thank You to vadgama_nikz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vadgama_nikz Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes