FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Type c to 3.5mm jack.

122 posts
Thanks Meter: 69

Post Reply Email Thread
All of us know that Type c to 3.5mm jack converter is not included in the box and i want to know that from where i'll buy it on oneplus.in it is out of stock & on Amazon some cheap companies selling it at high price. other than this the best substitutes out in the market.

[Update]

Purchased original one from Aliexpress arround INR250 and oneplus.in showing INR420
11th June 2019, 01:48 PM |#2  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Buy it from any local shop. It will be much cheaper.
Take your earphones and test them on the spot (with mic/calling).

Regards
11th June 2019, 07:35 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
This bugged out even me. From what I've found out this adaptor has been out of stock for a very long time from the official oneplus store (There have been several complaints about it as this is something that is prone to breaking and getting lost).
In order to get them offline I tried getting in touch with the oneplus experience store. I tried calling them multiple times they but they never picked up. So then I went to the store personally only to find it was out of stock, and would take at least 2 weeks for them to get it back in stock(If that happens).
Then I tried my luck with multiple local stores but none of them had it.

Now, getting to the important part. I've been researching about it for a while now and might've finally found an adaptor which would most likely perform on par when compared to the stock oneplus adaptor and is of good quality. It's the Mi adaptor.

For Indian costumers: We can use Sharesave App to get the adaptor.
https://sharesave.mi.com/products/4420?from=copyLink
(While placing the order remember to pair with other people who are waiting to friend so that you both can avail the discount).

For other countries: https://m-in.gearbest.com/chargers-c...pp_780293.html
12th June 2019, 09:38 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parveshchaudhary

This bugged out even me. From what I've found out this adaptor has been out of stock for a very long time from the official oneplus store (There have been several complaints about it as this is something that is prone to breaking and getting lost).
In order to get them offline I tried getting in touch with the oneplus experience store. I tried calling them multiple times they but they never picked up. So then I went to the store personally only to find it was out of stock, and would take at least 2 weeks for them to get it back in stock(If that happens).

Now, getting to the important part. I've been researching about it for a while now and might've finally found an adaptor which would most likely perform on par when compared to the stock oneplus adaptor and is of good quality. It's the Mi adaptor.

(While placing the order remember to pair with other people who are waiting to friend so that you both can avail the discount).

This Sharesave App seems to have delay in shipping and has bad reviews in play store. any other good brand to go with? in Amazon or flipkart.
12th June 2019, 01:07 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
I got a local one from local vendor from here for just 90rs is like a dollar and its working exactly same as the original one. Just dont go for apple and google ones rest anything you can buy.
24th June 2019, 04:34 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parveshchaudhary

I have the Mi adaptor and can confirm that it works perfectly with Oneplus 7 and the sound quality via earphones is as good as my OP6 with 3.5mm jack. I got the adaptor from Xiaomi Store for only 10RMB (around 100 INR) while visiting China 2 months back.
18th July 2019, 06:59 AM |#7  
Flag Mioveni
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Ordered from eBay some cheap cables. As soon as I get them, I will let you know. They are advertised to work with OnePlus 6T, 7, 7 Pro. I can't see a reason why it won't work since OnePlus 7 has an analog connection, DAC is inside, unlike other phones that has digital one. It's like before, when the phone had a jack 3.5mm, only now the connector is different.
21st July 2019, 06:58 PM |#8  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 59

More
I got this from Amazon :
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07T3V8LTM/..._2zknDb9N1375W

However, others are not able to hear me talk while using the headset's mic.
It's way too low they say.
I use Sennheiser cx275 s. I've been using it fine since 3 years. I tried the adaptor with another headset. Same observation.

Is anyone else facing any issue when using the headset mic connected to adaptors?
30th July 2019, 06:45 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I bought a local adaptor but i was barely able to hear anything the other person was speaking and it was the same on the other end too.

Official Oneplus 3.5mm to USB was available in stock yesterday and day before but now i see its out of stock. I did order one yesterday and should receive it tomorrow.
30th July 2019, 07:11 PM |#10  
Flag Tezpur
Thanks Meter: 160

More
I saw it in stock about a week ago. And it was in stock till yesterday, I guess. I have my 6T's adapter which works just fine on the 7. But ordered another one, just in case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190730-233811__01.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	4799484  
6th August 2019, 07:24 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivamnarang

All of us know that Type c to 3.5mm jack converter is not included in the box and i want to know that from where i'll buy it on oneplus.in it is out of stock & on Amazon some cheap companies selling it at high price. other than this the best substitutes out in the market.

Bro.. i m new to this forum kinda things hence if any issues found please ignore & sorry for late replyin
What kinda earphone you are looking for .... if in-ear earphones is your priority then purchase a connector of oneplus only as the sound quality delivered is very good and also it is very good in quality and usage.

If in-ear earphone is not your concern then buy LETV earphones with usb type C ( which is white in colour ) which is very good in quality far more better than oneplus bullets and it has Led light in its earphone which is an added advantage ( it looks very Unique ).
Hope i solved your query ..

Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)