Bluetooth Issue, ROM Flash

Search This thread

faraz1992

Feb 21, 2010
Pune, MH
Hi all,

I recently upgraded to Android 10 and suddenly the mic of my bluetooth earphones stop working, battery draining very quickly, phone heating. Is there a solution to this?
If not, how to I flash stock ROM from scratch. My bootloader is locked with no root. I want to keep my bootloader locked if its possible.

Device Info:
OnePlus 7
GM1901
Oxygen OS 10.0.1.GM57AA

Thanks

strongst

Senior Moderator - Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
HTC Raphael: Touch Pro, Fuze
Hi all,

I recently upgraded to Android 10 and suddenly the mic of my bluetooth earphones stop working, battery draining very quickly, phone heating. Is there a solution to this?
If not, how to I flash stock ROM from scratch. My bootloader is locked with no root. I want to keep my bootloader locked if its possible.

Device Info:
OnePlus 7
GM1901
Oxygen OS 10.0.1.GM57AA

Thanks
You can do a factory reset from Android settings - system - reset - last point.

That's what I recommend as I'm sure there's something going roque on your phone ;)

faraz1992

Feb 21, 2010
Pune, MH
A friend had the same issue on the same device and Android 10 update. He flashed stock ROM and problem was solved. Is there a noob guide for flashing ROM on Oneplus7

strongst

Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
A friend had the same issue on the same device and Android 10 update. He flashed stock ROM and problem was solved. Is there a noob guide for flashing ROM on Oneplus7
Do what I suggested above, that's the same. Or download the 10.0.1 stock rom and flash it from local, but that's more complicated.

faraz1992

Feb 21, 2010
Pune, MH
I unlocked my bootloader, flashed twrp, flashed stock rom after a full wipe. Still the problem is there. Can someone please check if this is a hardware level problem in all devices?

strongst

Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
I unlocked my bootloader, flashed twrp, flashed stock rom after a full wipe. Still the problem is there. Can someone please check if this is a hardware level problem in all devices?
You didn't mention if you have tried another headset. Also you did not mention what headset you have, maybe someone has it.

wmunn

Nov 4, 2011
you can go to the oneplus website, download the official original rom to the storage, go to settings, system, system updates, click on the gear icon in upper right, and select local upgrade, then select the official rom you downloaded to the storage, that will install the original software.