system update failed

Search This thread

haroen88

Oct 26, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
OnePlus 11
Hi, anyone can help me please..

My op7 now on android 9 and I'm trying to the latest os via local update install zip.. showing update failed..
When im try from Ota that's nothing happened..
Thanks before..
Edit, done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-163348.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-163348.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_20200624-154507.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-154507.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_20200624-154514.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-154514.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_20200624-154303.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-154303.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Prinçe çharming ap

Dec 30, 2018
India
OnePlus 7

My op7 now on android 9 and I'm trying to the latest os via local update install zip.. showing update failed..
Thanks before..
Edit, done

If you found any errors when updating via ota then you should try to flash Android 9 i.e Oxygen Os 9.5.8 via edl mode first by MSM tool then try to update any ota like android 10 then it works without any errors....☺️ If you want tutorials of flashing your OnePlus 7 then tell me i glad happy to tell you how to do it..link tool is given below https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117932130

Reactions: haroen88

haroen88

Oct 26, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
OnePlus 11

imdeiv

Aug 20, 2017
Bhilwara,Rajasthan, India
OnePlus 8T
Can you explain exactly which Android version ota you are using to update your phone via manual upgrade mode..? Explain your problems briefly so that i might resolve it
Thanks

I was Installed Open Beta 14 , Then i Was Downgrade To 9. Then Im unable To Update The Device Via Install Updates and Also Not Getting Any Update From Update Center , But Today i Install OOs 10.0.3 Via MSM Tool Now Its Done. And I Install A Incremental Update Via Oxygen Os Updater and Its Successfully Insatalled. Thank You For Replay Brow.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Can you explain exactly which Android version ota you are using to update your phone via manual upgrade mode..? Explain your problems briefly so that i might resolve it
Thanks

i Have A Query, In Future Does One Plus Give Me Official Update Or Not ?

Prinçe çharming ap

Dec 30, 2018
India
OnePlus 7
I was Installed Open Beta 14 , Then i Was Downgrade To 9. Then Im unable To Update The Device Via Install Updates and Also Not Getting Any Update From Update Center , But Today i Install OOs 10.0.3 Via MSM Tool Now Its Done. And I Install A Incremental Update Via Oxygen Os Updater and Its Successfully Insatalled. Thank You For Replay Brow.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Ofcourse it will push updates...u can check after a new update pushed via ota..but if you have Indian version of OnePlus 7 i.e. GM1901 then you might have to wait for newer updates because network pushes updates lately than other countries....if you want quick updates then you can use app i.e. Oxygen Updater from playstore...

aardo

Jul 1, 2020
I have the same issue

If you found any errors when updating via ota then you should try to flash Android 9 i.e Oxygen Os 9.5.8 via edl mode first by MSM tool then try to update any ota like android 10 then it works without any errors.... If you want tutorials of flashing your OnePlus 7 then tell me i glad happy to tell you how to do it..link tool is given below ]

I upgraded my phone to 10.3.3 by flashing all updates one by one from 9.5.2 to 10.3.3 . I am locked and never did unlock my bootloader. Can I use MSM to flash 10.3.3 again or other updates because I am having issue like Adaptive Brightness doesn't work. Help!

Prinçe çharming ap

Dec 30, 2018
India
OnePlus 7
I upgraded my phone to 10.3.3 by flashing all updates one by one from 9.5.2 to 10.3.3 . I am locked and never did unlock my bootloader. Can I use MSM to flash 10.3.3 again or other updates because I am having issue like Adaptive Brightness doesn't work. Help!

If you have issues like adaptive brightness is not working then its always problem with sensors...not in hardware but in software like persist.img is corrupted in you device..but you should try to flash android 10.3.2 via edl,it should works..i thought maybe..it works

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks before..
    Edit, done

Thanks before..
    Edit, done

If you found any errors when updating via ota then you should try to flash Android 9 i.e Oxygen Os 9.5.8 via edl mode first by MSM tool then try to update any ota like android 10 then it works without any errors....☺️ If you want tutorials of flashing your OnePlus 7 then tell me i glad happy to tell you how to do it..link tool is given below https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117932130
    Thanks you friend
    Thanks

Thanks

I have the same issue

If you found any errors when updating via ota then you should try to flash Android 9 i.e Oxygen Os 9.5.8 via edl mode first by MSM tool then try to update any ota like android 10 then it works without any errors.... If you want tutorials of flashing your OnePlus 7 then tell me i glad happy to tell you how to do it..link tool is given below ]