FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Are you planning to upgrade to OnePlus 7 from OnePlus 6/6T?

Yes

35 Vote(s)
34.65%
No

43 Vote(s)
42.57%
Maybe

23 Vote(s)
22.77%

OnePlus 6/6T VS OnePlus 7

2,018 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,436

Post Reply Email Thread
With OnePlus about to release their most powerful device in just a few days, let see how many OnePlus 6/6T users are ready to upgrade to the latest model and how many users are thinking of spending some more sweet time with their current OnePlus handset.

N.B. Don't take this post in a different way. It's just for fun! We all know OnePlus 7 is more powerful than OnePlus 6/6T. This post was created just to see how many users are planning to upgrade and how many users are happy with their current model. So chill and give your vote or share your thought!!

24th April 2019, 07:41 AM |#2  
Flag Walsall
Thanks Meter: 1,227

More
I have the 256gb OP6. Personally I'm thinking of upgrading. This time I would likely go less on the storage as I now upload all my photos to Google Photos so never use anywhere near my full storage as I periodically delete the photos from my phone.

Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs
24th April 2019, 10:50 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 283

More
will oneplus7 have headphone jack, waterproof ip68, and wireless charging ??
or I should get sams s10+

currently with oneplus6.
24th April 2019, 01:36 PM |#4  
Flag Walsall
Thanks Meter: 1,227

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x111

will oneplus7 have headphone jack, waterproof ip68, and wireless charging ??
or I should get sams s10+

currently with oneplus6.

Based on the leaks I'm not sure it will have any of them. I've seen the OnePlus phones have a level of waterproofing but they just don't go through the certification. Not sure what they will do this time.

They won't come back from the decision to remove the headphone jack now and they have already spoken about not wanting to go down the wireless charge route because it's slower than wired charging.

If these are your must haves, I would look elsewhere.

Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs
24th April 2019, 06:39 PM |#5  
Flag Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 6,598

Donate to Me
More
doesnt look like a lot of interest in the 7 here...I'm not bothering either, nothing groundbreaking, worth spending $$$ on..
25th April 2019, 01:41 AM |#6  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 106

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

doesnt look like a lot of interest in the 7 here...I'm not bothering either, nothing groundbreaking, worth spending $$$ on..

90hz display doesn't catch your attention? :P
25th April 2019, 01:57 AM |#7  

Donate to Me
More
maybe it would on a large screen monitor, but on a 6 inch cell phone screen? not at all..
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wase4711 Ad-Free
25th April 2019, 02:26 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I've got the OP6. Will probably upgrade. Not sure if it will be the OP7 or the Pro. I'm concerned about the pricing. I'm hoping they're going to surprise us and keep it a little lower than the leaks are reporting.. When you've got an $800 phone you're basically going to compete with Samsung, Apple and Google. Yes OnePlus is going to lose some of their core supporters if they make this price jump... I'm on the fence.. Gotta see what both the OP7 is going to cost and what the base OP7 Pro costs.
25th April 2019, 02:53 PM |#9  

Donate to Me
More
OP's only advantage in the market place was great value for the price; if they decide to price like Apple/Samsung, and many others, it will be the beginning of the end for them. No wireless charging, no external storage, no water proof rating, nothing that you cant get from several other phones, so, that being said, pricing this thing as high as it seems they will, is a major fail..
Cult following wont continue at those prices..
25th April 2019, 06:41 PM |#10  
Flag Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 2,013

More
And no 2 stereo speakers...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxys For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift galaxys Ad-Free
25th April 2019, 06:53 PM |#11  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys

And no 2 stereo speakers...

yep, lacking that doesnt help either..although I am used to one speaker no headphone jack now a days..
but, still, for 800 bucks or more, it better have all of that..
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wase4711 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oneplus, oneplus 6, oneplus 6t, oneplus 7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)