FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OnePlus 7 Series Launch Event: Go Beyond Speed!

4,598 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,419

Post Reply Email Thread

OnePlus greatest launch event ever to finally reveal what we've been working on. This marks the pinnacle of our dedication to craftsmanship and passion for creating breakthrough technologies. Check below about the time and place for our four launch events:

Promo

Launch Events
Tickets for the London launch event are on sale now via OnePlus.com for £16/€18 until Thursday, April 25th. Tickets for the New York launch event will also be available at a discounted price of $20 starting April 25th at 11AM ET and lasting until April 27th at 11AM ET. Once the Early Bird tickets are sold out, Standard and Plus One tickets will be available for purchase.

Printworks, London – UK, 4PM BST, May 14
Pier 94, New York – US, 11AM EDT, May 14
BIEC, Bangalore – India, 8:15PM IST, May 14
Yanqi Lake, Beijing – China, 2PM PST, May 16

Official ticket sales start on April 25, but early birds in Europe can get their tickets right now HERE. Early Bird tickets to the OnePlus Launch Event in New York City start on April 25. Join us in person at our live events to witness the unveiling of our proudest product yet. You'll be among the first to experience our latest devices and a range of interactive activities and demo areas. The launch event is the best place to interact with OnePlus staff, Community Moderators and some of the biggest names in tech. Attendees will also be able to earn goodies that are only available at the event.

Thank you for continuing to help build and shape OnePlus. This marks the largest ever community event in the history of our company, spread across four global launch events, with an estimated turnout of more than 8,000 attendees worldwide.

See you May 14!

Source
XDA Article

Funk Wizard
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funk Wizard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Funk Wizard Ad-Free
23rd April 2019, 05:43 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 627

More
It's the first time I'm really excited about oneplus device as 7 Pro probably will be very desirable flagship

Hope don't let us down and all high expectations become reality.

After 5T my last oneplus device 7 Pro will be my next daily driver as skipped 6/6T as I've always hated notch whatever shape had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
23rd April 2019, 07:37 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paatha13

It's the first time I'm really excited about oneplus device as 7 Pro probably will be very desirable flagship

Hope don't let us down and all high expectations become reality.

After 5T my last oneplus device 7 Pro will be my next daily driver as skipped 6/6T as I've always hated notch whatever shape had.

Same with me I'm really excited for the Pro version. Hopefully the battery is 4000 mAh battery and above.. or maybe 5000 like Oppo Reno Lamborghini before.
23rd April 2019, 07:49 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreisix

Same with me I'm really excited for the Pro version. Hopefully the battery is 4000 mAh battery and above.. or maybe 5000 like Oppo Reno Lamborghini before.

Actually I'm not afraid for the battery performance since 90hz refresh ratio will work only with games or video not with more typical usage.

Neither 2k resolution I'm afraid since even with previous Sammy devices always worked with the ultimate resolution and not the default one(1080) out of box and was satisfied from battery performance like note 9/s10 plus had for couple of weeks both phones.(Of course with the benefit of removal Sammy,Google bloatware and proper setup)

So will do the same with 7 Pro and with the proper setup of the phone,removal Google bloatware etc will gain whatever loose by having the screen always to 2k resolution.

But of course always welcome as much higher capacity as it could give us!!

23rd April 2019, 08:28 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Notch sucks, but fingerprint in the back is much worse so i skipped or sold S8,S9,Note9,V30,V40,V50,5,5T and the others. However missing QC and QI is the dealbreaker here.

Charging performance:
QC2 S10-15W, Mi9-15W, 6T-8W
QC3 S10-15W, Mi9-18W, 6T-8W
QC4 S10-15W, Mi9-27W, 6T-8W
Qi5 via QC1 S10-5W, Mi9-5W, 6T-0W
Qi10 via QC2/3 S10-10W, Mi9-10W, 6T-0W
Qi20 via QC4 S10-10W, Mi9-20W, 6T-0W

Have all these devices and chargers so i can charge 6xMi9 by 95W, and 6x6T just by 24W. Xiaomi was smart to respect the existing standards.
OnePlus 6T and 7 will not charge at all or just plain QC1 (a.k.a 5v*2a). Unless you buy tons of these:
Proprietary "who cares" 4.5v*3.5a 6T charger: S10-8W, Mi9-8W, 6T-15W
23rd April 2019, 10:24 PM |#6  
Flag Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 2,048

More
Will be watching the Oneplus 7 Pro details...
24th April 2019, 07:03 AM |#7  

More
Here's the prices in China according to respond oneplus CEO to user on Weibo

https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/04/2...5000-yuan-745/

On Weibo, a user asked whether 5,000 Yuan would be enough to buy the OnePlus 7 Pro. In reply (shown in second image), Lau responded by saying that it would be just enough.

Hope in Europe does not exceed 750 euro.

But one thing I don't like is why not offering 8/256 as entry level to Pro version??

6/128 or 8/128 should be only offered with regular version.

It's kind rediculous for e Pro device 6/128 configuration and we all know oneplus does not support micro SD.

The Following User Says Thank You to paatha13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paatha13 Ad-Free
24th April 2019, 08:05 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
For my taste, pity that it is with curved edge on the screen, unnecessary and useless, expensive and with annoying brightness ..... and I think that 750 € or $ is excessive for the current The followers of the brand, who are not going to leave 2 palms of noses putting on the market an exclusive terminal for people with greater purchasing power ...... But it's very beautiful!
I would like a terminal op7pro more content, without Edge, without 90hz without those details that will make it happen from the 650 € - $ but all screen of 6.5 and more brightness above all, little more resolution.... evolution cameras... More battery : it's possible!
The op7 = op6t practically ..... For my Unnecessary
Health! Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190424-085826.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	4748114

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A6013 mediante Tapatalk
24th April 2019, 02:23 PM |#9  

More
Heres latest info about pricing in Europe as well color choices
https://www.androidcentral.com/onepl...icing-revealed

"Android Central has now learned, from the reliable Ishan Agarwal, that the OnePlus 7 Pro will retail for €749 for the version with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. There will also be a model with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage that will debut at €819. There will be a €10 difference in pricing between various markets in Europe, but the €749/€819 figure is what OnePlus is targeting for its Pro model.

There will also be a base 6GB/128GB version of the OnePlus 7 Pro, but we were unable to ascertain the pricing of that particular model. Based on the markup between the 8GB and 12GB editions, it's possible the 6GB version will launch at €699.

The phone will be available in Mirror Grey, Almond, and Nebula Blue color variants"

24th April 2019, 03:09 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
That's really disappointing! $800 US for a OP7 Pro with 6GB????!!!! They should have had a 8GB/128GB Pro model at $699 US or even $749 and I would have grabbed it. $800 is too much for a memory downgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paatha13

Heres latest info about pricing in Europe as well color choices
https://www.androidcentral.com/onepl...icing-revealed

"Android Central has now learned, from the reliable Ishan Agarwal, that the OnePlus 7 Pro will retail for €749 for the version with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. There will also be a model with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage that will debut at €819. There will be a €10 difference in pricing between various markets in Europe, but the €749/€819 figure is what OnePlus is targeting for its Pro model.

There will also be a base 6GB/128GB version of the OnePlus 7 Pro, but we were unable to ascertain the pricing of that particular model. Based on the markup between the 8GB and 12GB editions, it's possible the 6GB version will launch at €699.

The phone will be available in Mirror Grey, Almond, and Nebula Blue color variants"

The Following User Says Thank You to tranemonk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tranemonk Ad-Free
24th April 2019, 03:18 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranemonk

That's really disappointing! $800 US for a OP7 Pro with 6GB????!!!! They should have had a 8GB/128GB Pro model at $699 US or even $749 and I would have grabbed it. $800 is too much for a memory downgrade.

Yes totally agree.
Really shame and tragic movement by oneplus.

It's even worst knowing that Vivo,Oppo give 8ram to all midrange proposal.

Even Sammy gave 8 ram to S10e

They don't have any excuse on that.

You can't as company give people a Pro version and 6 ram.

Total unacceptable.

Not to mention that they should offer as minimum 8/256 to Pro model not even 8/128.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)