I present to you: Kali NetHunter for the OnePlus 7 & OnePlus 7 Pro
Kali NetHunter is an Android ROM overlay that turns an ordinary phone into the ultimate Mobile Penetration Testing Platform.
The overlay includes a custom kernel, a Kali Linux chroot, an accompanying Android application, which allows for easier interaction with various security tools and attacks, as well as a client to the Kali NetHunter App Store.
Beyond the penetration testing tools arsenal within Kali Linux and the Kali NetHunter App Store, NetHunter also supports several additional classes, such as HID Keyboard Attacks, BadUSB attacks, Evil AP MANA attacks, and much more. For more information about the moving parts that make up NetHunter, check out our NetHunter Components page.
NetHunter is an open-source project developed by Offensive Security and the community.
~ Prerequisites ~
- TWRP - https://twrp.me/
- Magisk – https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk
- Universal ForceEncrypt Disabler - https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...crypt-t3817389
~~ Downloads ~~
- NetHunter for Android 9.0 OnePlus 7 [Pro]: https://images.offensive-security.co...ull-2019.4.zip
- NetHunter for Android 10.0 OnePlus 7 [Pro]: https://build.nethunter.com/contribu...020.1-rc12.zip
~~ How to Install ~~
- Copy twrp, magisk, Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt & NetHunter image to USB-C drive
- Flash TWRP, reboot into TWRP, insert USB drive, flash twrp zip
- Reboot into recovery & format data
- Install “Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt” & Magisk
- Reboot to system & finish Android setup
- Reboot into TWRP
- Install NetHunter Image
- Run NetHunter app
~~~ Notes & Updates ~~~
Credits: The Offensive Security Team and the NetHunter community
Android Version: 9.0 & 10.0
XDA: DevDB Information
Kali Nethunter, Kernel & ROM for the OnePlus 7 & OnePlus 7 Pro
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/nethunter/
Kernel Source: https://github.com/Re4son/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150