Weeb Kernel is based on the latest source from OnePlus with some cleanup here and there and attempts to improve things kernel-wide.
Feel free to ask for any feature requests, but if I think something is useless or doesn't provide any benefit to warrant its addition, I will NOT add it, irrespective of how many people ask for it.
/* * Your warranty is not void (Thank you OnePlus!). * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- OxygenOS 10
- All OP7/T/Pro devices, untested on 5G variants.
If you want to report any bugs, please post a logcat and dmesg, thank you!
To get a dmesg:
- Open a terminal app, type:
su dmesg > /sdcard/dmesg.log
- Download Matlog.
- 3 dot menu
- "Save zip"
- Check include kernel log
- adb shell su -c dmesg > /sdcard/dmesg.log
- Just send the contents of /sys/fs/pstore
- I'll fill this when I'm bored but for now, I'll keep it blank to ensure no placebo. At the moment, I just need feedback to make a solid base.
- Proton Clang
- Github Releases
Telegram Channel: Weeb Announcements
Join me in my Café: // Weeb Karamel Café //
- Simply flash the kernel
Credits and Thanks:
- raphielscape for inspiration and dealing with my extremely stupid questions ( she is my sensei )
- osm0sis for AnyKernel3
- nathanchance, Akhil Narang, MSFJarvis, kdrag0n, celtare21 et al for their help in totally random places :d
- The Linux Foundation, CAF and OnePlus for the code
Sauce: Ketchup and Mayo Mix
Stable Version: ~
Beta Version: Hentai r11v18
Release Date on XDA: 07-01-2020