Here's the proof

Device: OnePlus 7 Pro
Android Version: 10 and up

*Unlock BL and Rooted Only
*Any OnePlus running Android 10

Steps to Install ViPER4Android on Android 10

1.Download the latest ViPER4Android v2.7.1.0 APK

https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...dewitt.viperfx
2.Install the downloaded APK on your Android 10 device using a file manager app.

3.Launch the ‘ViPER4Android’ app but do not install the drivers right now.

4.Open ‘Magisk Manager’ and go to the ‘Downloads’ section of the app.

5.Search and find the “Audio Modification Library” module and press the download icon next to it.

6.Tap on the ‘INSTALL’ button to install the module on your device.

7.Magisk module installer will prompt you to reboot but do not reboot your phone yet.

8.Now go back to the ViPER4Android app, tap on “OK” to install the required V4A drivers.

9.Grant the Superuser permissions to the app when prompted.

10.After the drivers are installed, the device will automatically reboot.

11.Once the device reboots, go to ‘Magisk Manager’ → ‘Modules’ and uncheck the ‘Audio Modification Library’ to disable it.

Now head back to ViPER4Android, repeat the driver installation process, and let the device reboot.

Once the device boots, launch the ViPER4Android app. Now, if the drivers are installed properly, you’re done! If not, only then follow the steps further.

Go to ‘Magisk Manager’ → ‘Modules’ and re-enable the ‘Audio Modification Library’ module.

Open ViPER4Android, install the drivers when prompted, and let the device reboot.

Viper4android 2.7.1.0 profiles

https://mega.nz/#!bZgEjKYJ!RJNhRUnKM...5ASgGe8uZlmGgg

DDPlus

Install via Magisk Manager

DDPlus Magisk Module
Download Here in the 2nd post

*for DDPlus
1. Press DDPlus app and choose music/movie/or game (gives error or force close but it's ok)
2. Open again the DDPlus and turn on Volume Lever (gives error or force close but it's ok)
3. Open again the DDPlus and turn on Dialogue Enhancer (gives error or force close but it's ok)
4. Open again the DDPlus and turn on Surround Visualizer (gives error or force close but it's ok)
5. Open again the DDPlus and choose your Intelligent EQ (gives error or force close but it's ok).
6. Now open DDPlus without Error and force close.

Dolby Atmos (Stock)

Just choose Music..

Enjoy

Thanks to the XDA Community
@repey6
@Team_DeWitt
@zhuhang
@viper520
@topjohnwu
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to madsponge26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madsponge26 Ad-Free
30th December 2019, 04:29 PM |#2  
Flag Iasi
Thanks Meter: 1,174

More
1.Thank you.
2.Dolby Atmos not working on Oos ob7 OnePlus 7 pro. Instaled like a module with Magisk Manager.
I follow the guide. FC on anything i touch in the app. All the time. It stuck on "MOVIE" settting. Does not take other settings. Does not set the Eq at all. FC
I use/test this: [Q-10]Dolby Digital Plus_v.6.8-[UNiTY][Light]_by_repey6-20191212.zip
30th December 2019, 04:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 204

Donate to Me
More
This method didn't work because you must disable with titanium backup the default dolby integrated with oos 10 first, then install the magisk dolby mod.
Other way it's installing xxx_nolimits and set dolby in his script profile, the mod disables the integrated dolby in oos for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toni Moon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Toni Moon Ad-Free
31st December 2019, 03:26 AM |#4  
I followed your steps to install Viper without problem but DDPlus shows error after installed it. One key step you have forgotten to write it down: Need to install "magisk_selinux_manager" in magisk, then DDPlus will be working !
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10-V...w?usp=drivesdk
Kris
31st December 2019, 12:02 PM |#5  
Flag Iasi

More
Does anyone know how to get rid of all this creap ? Uninstall on reboot not working.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191231-125943.jpg
Views:	668
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	4914965  
31st December 2019, 01:45 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 204

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by null0seven

Does anyone know how to get rid of all this creap ? Uninstall on reboot not working.

try uninstalling mods and upgrade magisk, if you have the latest install canary build.
31st December 2019, 02:44 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The Dolby app stops continuously (even with SeLinux Permissive and BusyBox installed)...
31st December 2019, 05:14 PM |#9  
Flag Iasi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Moon

try uninstalling mods and upgrade magisk, if you have the latest install canary build.

Has i wrote, uninstalling + reboot not working. I try one at the time, all at once. I'm on the latest Magisk Canary 27.12.2019.
31st December 2019, 08:31 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pilipinas
Thanks Meter: 3,013

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoș2200

The proximity sensor will not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by null0seven

Has i wrote, uninstalling + reboot not working. I try one at the time, all at once. I'm on the latest Magisk Canary 27.12.2019.

It's working mate.. here's the proof
1st January 2020, 08:21 AM |#11  
Flag Iasi

More
Maybe you can share step by step how did you make it work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ddplus, dolby atmos, viper4android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)