FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Heavy use endurance

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,763

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 23rd April 2019, 12:50 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Playing Candy Crush for 22 hours straight can take its toll on your battery (and your marriage). Rate this thread to express how the OnePlus 7's battery performs under heavy use. A higher rating indicates that it lasts a long time even when playing games, streaming video and audio, and doing other CPU-intensive activities.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
21st September 2019, 01:14 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
First phone I've had that can endure almost 4 hours of solid Pokemon Go (3 hours community day plus about an hour sorting out the spoils and evolving them to get the special move before the hour is up) not only that but also had like 25% battery left afterwards. Very impressed, I didn't think any phone could do that.
21st September 2019, 04:22 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
6 hours of SOT with Waze and Uber Driver. Amazing!
24th September 2019, 05:50 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
3 hours and 15 minutes from 100% to 15% (when battery saver automatically kicks in....wish there was a way to disable this), playing Retroarch emulator with some of the most intensive CPU games around (Espgaluda 2, Dodonpachi Daiffukatsu, Deathsmiles). The CPU stays at full speed and the phone gets quite warm overtime, but the games are very smooth
25th September 2019, 09:38 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudane

First phone I've had that can endure almost 4 hours of solid Pokemon Go (3 hours community day plus about an hour sorting out the spoils and evolving them to get the special move before the hour is up) not only that but also had like 25% battery left afterwards. Very impressed, I didn't think any phone could do that.

But, you actually have like 4 hours SOT (and 25% left, so in total maybe 5 if you kept playing).
The Following User Says Thank You to asc366 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asc366 Ad-Free
25th September 2019, 10:31 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asc366

But, you actually have like 4 hours SOT (and 25% left, so in total maybe 5 if you kept playing).

Yes and that's very good for Pokemon Go. It's a very thirsty app normally and no other phone I've had has managed more than a couple of hours SOT with it. I guess the GPS chip must be quite efficient on this device, and the SOC just powerful enough that PoGo doesn't really bother it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)