FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,711

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 23rd April 2019, 12:50 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the OnePlus 7's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

5th June 2019, 08:15 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
The stereo speakers of Oneplus 7 is just performing like a Oneplus 7 pro. I think there won't be any issues like call drop or reception connectivities.
6th June 2019, 11:08 AM |#3  
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I bought OnePlus 7 yesterday and its amazing. sound quality of this phone is too good as both sound driver is working well and louder.
Compared with 6t, you can feel the difference.
6th June 2019, 02:06 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Speakers are great...
Fall just short of S10 and Xr speakers imo.

But loving the loudness.
Haven't gone above 50% volume yet.
6th June 2019, 03:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAdamLeo

The stereo speakers of Oneplus 7 is just performing like a Oneplus 7 pro. I think there won't be any issues like call drop or reception connectivities.

On GSMarena they sad "non pro speaker feel better than OP7 Pro"
10th June 2019, 03:39 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Back of the phone vibrates.
Front speaker in the earpiece make my OnePlus 7 vibrate. Vibration is so much that it feels like an hardware issue. During phone call and also during music or video playback. Anyone facing same issue. Is it natural or did I received a faulty product.
10th June 2019, 10:15 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imlgnd0

Front speaker in the earpiece make my OnePlus 7 vibrate. Vibration is so much that it feels like an hardware issue. During phone call and also during music or video playback. Anyone facing same issue. Is it natural or did I received a faulty product.

It is natural. Mine behaves like yours. I do not think you should worry about it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lolakis13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lolakis13 Ad-Free
4th September 2019, 10:16 PM |#8  
Flag Spring Hill, FL
Thanks Meter: 850

More
I just watched some YouTube video and put the volume up and the earpiece speaker didn't vibrate. Damn it's loud as hell. Maybe eventually it will vibrate because it's so loud?

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)