FORUMS

[Magisk Module] Framework-res Mod OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS Stable/Beta

51 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By dianoandr, Member on 16th March 2020, 11:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,
I am happy to share my Framework-res mod, specific for Oneplus 7 with Openbeta firmware.
My work includes the following changes:

- Disabled keyboard switcher notification
- Disabled high volume warning
- Enabled burnin protection
- Changed battery notification low level from 15% to 10%
- Enabled 360° rotation
- Reduced navigation bar height from 48dp to 41dp

It is a magisk module and I want to repeat that it can only be used on Oneplus 7 with Openbeta firmware
I'm trying it and it doesn't seem to show any problems but I still recommend making a backup before trying it.
To remove the mod, simply uninstall the module using magisk manager or, if this is not usable, from recovery twrp, using the file manager deleting the module "Framework-res mods" that you find at the following path:

/data/adb/modules

My big thanks go to @Tulsadiver, for giving me the right tips to be able to make the mod and for passing me the VRThemer module, without His help I would not have been able to avoid the bootloop

P.S. If you want the mod for other firmware versions, please send me your framework-res.apk and I will prepare the specific module.

UPDATE ( 18th March 2020): After a few days of use by me and another tester, I can say that it works correctly ... I await some of your kind opinions to consider the "beta phase" closed, thanks for your collaboration.

UPDATE ( 24th March 2020): Beta status for me concluded ... everything works correctly, feedback is always welcome, thanks.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dianoandr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dianoandr Ad-Free
20th March 2020, 07:06 PM |#2  
OP Member

More
20th March 2020 - Added OnePlus 7 OpenBeta 11 specific module
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dianoandr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dianoandr Ad-Free
22nd March 2020, 03:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks for your work, My kernel is Kirisakura-Kernel. Can I use it?
22nd March 2020, 05:09 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foolo

Thanks for your work, My kernel is Kirisakura-Kernel. Can I use it?

It works with any oxygenos based software (it doesn't work with AOSP rom) regardless of the kernel used

Could you pass me the framework-res.apk of the stable version? I would also like to prepare the specific mod for OxygenOS stable version.
Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dianoandr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dianoandr Ad-Free
27th March 2020, 01:20 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Thanks. Worked perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to gvflavio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gvflavio Ad-Free
18th April 2020, 09:53 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Added OnePlus 7 OpenBeta 12 specific module to the first post
The Following User Says Thank You to dianoandr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dianoandr Ad-Free
23rd April 2020, 03:45 PM |#7  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 136

More
This is the framework-res.apk for the stable 10.3.1 oxygen os oneplus 7. Could you make a version for this too? I could help with the testing. Thank you!

(Uploading drive link cause xda doesn' t allow upload of apk more than 20MB.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oag...w?usp=drivesdk
23rd April 2020, 06:56 PM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neildalal

This is the framework-res.apk for the stable 10.3.1 oxygen os oneplus 7. Could you make a version for this too? I could help with the testing. Thank you!

Done!

Added OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS Stable 10.3.1 specific module to the first post
25th April 2020, 10:00 AM |#9  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianoandr

Done!

Added OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS Stable 10.3.1 specific module to the first post

Just flashed via magisk and works perfectly fine!
Thank you!!
7th May 2020, 09:00 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
Added OnePlus 7 OpenBeta 13 specific module to the first post
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dianoandr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dianoandr Ad-Free
19th May 2020, 08:50 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Added OnePlus 7 OpenBeta 14 specific module to the first post
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dianoandr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dianoandr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)