3rd September 2019, 02:31 AM |#101  
Flag Cordoba
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltbanana

there's even a gcam mod by arnova with 48mp mode
https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfil...2245-fix-2.apk

You are right! I missed this version. In a quick test 48mp is working! I will play a little bit with the settings but so far so good.

Does everything work for you in this version?

Thanks!
3rd September 2019, 07:42 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryupunk

You are right! I missed this version. In a quick test 48mp is working! I will play a little bit with the settings but so far so good.

Does everything work for you in this version?

Thanks!

found it last night and didn't test it enough.
edit: op7 creates 8000x6000px shots with 48mp enable but gcam doesn't, for me resolution can't be adjusted higher than 12mp.
3rd September 2019, 03:58 PM |#103  
Flag Cordoba

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltbanana

found it last night and didn't test it enough.
edit: op7 creates 8000x6000px shots with 48mp enable but gcam doesn't, for me resolution can't be adjusted higher than 12mp.

I was about to post the same thing, I don't think that the 48MP option is working yet on our device. GCAM is still taking 12MP photos even with the 48MP option on, I also tried to change the NR Model to one of the IMX586 with no luck.
5th September 2019, 03:13 PM |#104  
Flag Cordoba

More
For anyone that is using the OOS OB1 of Android 10 you will find that most GCAM ports freeze after taking an HDR+ or nightscape picture. If you are experiencing this problem use the following version:

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfil...805.2030_Q.apk

So far it is working pretty good on my device.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryupunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryupunk Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 04:10 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:

For anyone that is using the OOS OB1 of Android 10 you will find that most GCAM ports freeze after taking an HDR+ or nightscape picture. If you are experiencing this problem use the following version:

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfil...805.2030_Q.apk

So far it is working pretty good on my device.

Thanks for your work, you save me a lot of time, but unfortunately the colors in the photos are rather washed out, do you have any ideas on how to solve?
I'm on the OB1, without root access, I don't know if it's already been discussed, excuse my laziness.
Thanks in advance...
6th September 2019, 07:19 PM |#106  
Flag Cordoba

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateware

Thanks for your work, you save me a lot of time, but unfortunately the colors in the photos are rather washed out, do you have any ideas on how to solve?
I'm on the OB1, without root access, I don't know if it's already been discussed, excuse my laziness.
Thanks in advance...

I'm rooted and I don't have the washed out colors issue, but it might be something related with the settings I'm using. Try to enable the "advanced mode" in about, then in HDR+ Settings use Pixel AWB Mod: Pixel 3 and in HDR+ Controls set AWBGains Mod: On and Recompute AWB: On.
8th September 2019, 12:17 AM |#107  
Flag Cordoba

More
There's a new version of Arnova that has HDR+ also working in Android 10

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a.../changelog695/

I have tried it myself and it's working pretty good after a few settings changes
  • Enable Advanced mode in About
  • In HDR+ settings:
  • Pixel AWB Mod: IMX586
  • Exposure compesation: +0.2
  • In HDR+ Control:
  • Sabre: Off
  • Non-ZSL Frame Count: 30
  • In Saturation adjustment:
  • Enable saturation
  • AWBGains Mod: On
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryupunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryupunk Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 07:46 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:

I'm rooted and I don't have the washed out colors issue, but it might be something related with the settings I'm using. Try to enable the "advanced mode" in about, then in HDR+ Settings use Pixel AWB Mod: Pixel 3 and in HDR+ Controls set AWBGains Mod: On and Recompute AWB: On.

Thank you! With those settings the photos are saved with natural colors, thanks again!
9th September 2019, 06:14 PM |#109  
Flag Ã…rhus
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:

I was about to post the same thing, I don't think that the 48MP option is working yet on our device. GCAM is still taking 12MP photos even with the 48MP option on, I also tried to change the NR Model to one of the IMX586 with no luck.

That's probably pixel binning, but don't know. I don't use manual or pro mode.
11th September 2019, 08:58 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateware

Thanks in advance...

Exactly. In all the Gcams I have tried on my Oneplus7 until now (stock unrooted PIE), the colors looks washed out, both in selfies and the back camera - this is even after applying the vagaries of XMLs available. I have also tried out changing the settings recommended in this thread to Pixel 3, etc.
11th September 2019, 02:10 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

There's a new version of Arnova that has HDR+ also working in Android 10

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a.../changelog695/

I have tried it myself and it's working pretty good after a few settings changes

• Enable Advanced mode in About
  • In HDR+ settings:
  • Pixel AWB Mod: IMX586
  • Exposure compesation: +0.2
  • In HDR+ Control:
  • Sabre: Off
  • Non-ZSL Frame Count: 30
  • In Saturation adjustment:
  • Enable saturation
  • AWBGains Mod: On

Thanks for info. Is better than stock app. May I ask? Some pictures are really dark. Is there a setting for it? Portrait mode is also quite strange.

Is there any advantage of being root for this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)