FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Gamepad controllers for 7t?

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By JegusChrist, Junior Member on 20th November 2019, 10:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I bought the phone a couple days ago, looking forward to using it! I wanted to know if there were any gamepad controllers like this: https://fliptroniks.com/5-best-gamin...oneplus-7-pro/ but for the 7t.
22nd November 2019, 06:45 AM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,360

More
I had a Moga Hero Pro and it works fine on my OnePlus 7T.
22nd November 2019, 08:39 AM |#3  
Flag Kansas City

More
Most of those should work on the 7T. Those seem generic and just rely on bluetooth for connection. Basically any non-iOS controller will work if it supports Dinput on bluetooth or USB (with USB-C OTG adapter).
22nd November 2019, 06:47 PM |#4  
Flag Midvale
Thanks Meter: 34

More
XBOX Bluetooth works like a dream. im going to run a few test prints to attach the phone to it and will give you guys feed back later
22nd November 2019, 08:12 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisDH

Most of those should work on the 7T. Those seem generic and just rely on bluetooth for connection. Basically any non-iOS controller will work if it supports Dinput on bluetooth or USB (with USB-C OTG adapter).

Would any of the gamevice controllers work? The ones for the newer Samsung phones have usb-c, is that what I should get? I want something that I can play in public and not look stupid like those full-in controller ones.
3rd December 2019, 06:22 AM |#6  
Flag Kansas City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JegusChrist

Would any of the gamevice controllers work? The ones for the newer Samsung phones have usb-c, is that what I should get? I want something that I can play in public and not look stupid like those full-in controller ones.

Unless Gamevice makes a specific model that is labeled to fit the 7T, I would say avoid. I wouldn't know if the 7T's dimensions and port placement compare all that well with the Samsung Galaxy models, or the Pixels, supported by Gamevice.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)