It's costs around 2000 in India and offers full edge protection.
If you compare it to the bundled transparent case, the chins n raises around corners n camera bump are not so subtle.
But overall the case is slicker and suited my taste.
Here are quick pros n cons
1. Sturdy build quality
2. Slick n doesn't change the overall size of the already large phone
3. Hard back n tpu sides combo
4. Karbon print looks good
5. Doesn't push the screen protector
6. Buttons are accessible n clicky
1. The camera bump is just edge to edge, doesn't offer much protection
2. Karbon print gets scratched easily on sharp objects
3. Bit slippery
4. Hides the phone colour, i cant really flaunt the shimmery frosted silver colour.
5. Quite pricey compared to other branded options out there.
So i ended up doing a small DIY to raise the chin on camera bump. Check the attached pics.