**DISCLAIMER** We bear absolutely no responsibility for any damages to your device, from following any instructions or flashing anything we provide. All software is 'as-is' and no warranty is implied or stated and will not be honored. As always flash at your own risk.
Everything you could want in a ROM.... and more
ROM originally derived from MSM-Xtended
- Android R notification headers
- Substratum support
- Theming (accents, gradients, dark mode)
- FOD icon customizer
- Fully customizable animations
- Different fonts included
- Full sounds customization
- Power menu customization
- Full MD2 support
- Signature spoofing
- Remove ADB notification
- Aggressive battery
- Sensor block per package
- OmniStyle and OmniJaws for headers and weather
- Ambient display and Always-On Display
And even more!
- Rebase on Lineage sources
- Finish rebranding
- Add all the features, ALL OF THEM.
- Ok maybe not all.
- FOD works
- Alert slider works
- DC dimming works
- 60/90/Auto refresh rate
- Auto brightness may have issues
- The carrier Visible is known not working on latest builds.
- ??? This is where you tell us
* Always make sure to flash latest OxygenOS to each slot before installing this ROM!
* Flashing via fastbootd is recommended for now. Although a TWRP is available, it is closed source and therefore in violation of the TWRP GPLv3 license and we therefore cannot link to it here. OTA zips and fastbootd zips will be provided.
1. Set up adb and fastboot on your computer with the latest zip from google. Get them here
2. Ensure your device is upgraded to the latest OxygenOS. We recommend flashing latest to both slots before proceeding.
3. Reboot to bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
5. Now this is the different part with Android 10. If you choose to use the non-official TWRP, you may flash the OTA zip as usual. Otherwise assuming the ROM fastbootd zip is in the same location as your prompt:
fastboot update -w <file>.zip
* Recommended method is via fastbootd
1. With adb set up and enabled:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot update <name>.zip
- To report a bug, clean flash is MANDATORY.
- We provide no support to (Ed)Xposed users, or custom kernels (some custom kernels are known to break FOD, DC dimming, etc). Bugs should be reported with magisk in safe mode or with no modules enabled. We also provide no support for any users of AIO "tweakers" (eg, FDE.AI, LSpeed, NFS, etc), the reason being those are well known to cause instability.
- A good bug report should contain:
- Device: - ROM version (eg date ROM was built): - Magisk used?: - Tried a clean flash?: - Concise description (eg, no "fingerprint not working plzzz help"): - Logcat or dmesg (for boot issues, try the Magisk Module LogCatcher, logcat's I recommend Logcat Reader. Reports without logs WILL BE IGNORED):
-XDA: this thread (duh)
Many thanks to:
Creators of MSM-Xtended
AOSiP for some device related things
BlissROMs for a handful of features
Everyone else we probably forgot to mention :P
We request all discussion to be courteous, on topic, and adding to the discussion. Any hateful or off-topic will be promptly be delt with. Moderators, do what you have to. Thank you.
[ROM]  [Official] Android Open Source Mutation - hotdogb, ROM for the OnePlus 7T
linuxandria, Abalam, jacks84
Source Code: https://github.com/Xtended-Mutate
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: OxygenOS 10.0.9 or newer
Based On: MSM-Xtended
Current Stable Version: 2.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-05-12
Last Updated 2020-05-17