FORUMS

Changing stock oneplus launcher problem

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By nathan0209, Junior Member on 26th March 2020, 04:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I want to change launcher but everytime i uninstall the oneplus launcher, recent navigation button is not working anymore. Is there away to make it work again or is there an app that clear recent open app to clear it from memory. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
26th March 2020, 01:37 PM |#2  
Flag Osnabrück
Thanks Meter: 791

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan0209

I want to change launcher but everytime i uninstall the oneplus launcher, recent navigation button is not working anymore. Is there away to make it work again or is there an app that clear recent open app to clear it from memory. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Why do you uninstall it? Just keep it an take another launcher. That's what I'm doing.
26th March 2020, 04:31 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1,556

Donate to Me
More
You can use the magisk module quickswitch to change the recents provider
27th March 2020, 06:40 AM |#4  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 564

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan0209

No, there's no way to make it work without the stock launcher.
I'm using nova launcher as default. Stock launcher doesn't interfere. You don't need to uninstall it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)