1 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By harrisdocks, Junior Member on 9th January 2020, 06:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2020, 07:20 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 91

Donate to Me
More
I thought there was gonna be a "but" on the text lol. I do love it too, I came to this phone from a Pocophone and the only thing i miss is the custom ROMs development on the Oneplus 7T.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hectorviov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hectorviov Ad-Free
9th January 2020, 07:41 PM |#3  
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 366

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectorviov

I thought there was gonna be a "but" on the text lol. I do love it too, I came to this phone from a Pocophone and the only thing i miss is the custom ROMs development on the Oneplus 7T.

I came from pocophone too. Lack of development is kinda disappointing, and i recently saw that delevopers said "TWRP may never come because of the new partition layout on android 10".
The Following User Says Thank You to EugenStanis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EugenStanis Ad-Free
9th January 2020, 07:55 PM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EugenStanis

I came from pocophone too. Lack of development is kinda disappointing, and i recently saw that delevopers said "TWRP may never come because of the new partition layout on android 10".

Don't know if it's never gonna come or devs just haven't had the time to work on it. I read on their blog that the primary dev was having his child born and coudn't work on it. Also if I'm not mistaken the only phones with Android 10 out of the box as of right now are the Pixel 4 series and the Oneplus 7T series so not a lot to work on. Wait until Xiaomi, Samsung and more brands release Android 10 by default and I think development of TWRP on this new kind of partition system is gonna get more attention. That is why I'm hopeful that development for this phone can get more attention "soon-ish".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hectorviov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hectorviov Ad-Free
10th January 2020, 04:26 AM |#5  
Flag Bmore

More
I like it alot wish there was more development tho
11th January 2020, 11:53 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
If google would just make something this quality i would buy one of their phones already. I was dissapointed in the looks of the pixel 4. They cheaped out on their components to maximize profits and its obvious. I have been mostly happy with the oneplus 7t but it has had some serious quirks too. I have had to reset mine several times and I am dealing with gps issues constantly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krazy_Calvin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krazy_Calvin Ad-Free
12th January 2020, 02:35 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I mostly love my OnePlus 7t. Though it has some issues. That need addressed. Also the lack of customization options is irritating coming from a custom ROM standpoint.
The Following User Says Thank You to OverThrust For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OverThrust Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)