FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OnePlus 7T][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

428 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,222

By Some_Random_Username, Senior Member on 4th November 2019, 06:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
As OnePlus doesn't always provide download links for all of their OxygenOS ROMs & OTA update zips, we've created an index to put the links in one post so that they're easy to find.

Note: This is not a support thread for issues you may have with OxygenOS ROMs. If you need help installing or updating, feel free to ask here. If you have any other issues, please ask in another thread.

For the sake of simplicity, only signed flashable (full) zips are listed. These are recovery-flashable zips of the full ROM that won't overwrite your data partition. They can be flashed via stock or TWRP recovery.

Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter I in filename are intended for the following variant:
HD1901: India

Packages with build tag HD65AA and letter O in filename are intended for the following variant:
HD1905: Global

Packages with build tag HD65BA are intended for the following variant:
HD1903: EU

Signed flashable zips

HD65AA India

HD65AA Global

HD65BA Europe

XDA:DevDB Information
[OnePlus 7T][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds, ROM for the OnePlus 7T

Contributors
Some_Random_Username, Titokhan, Prime8852
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2019-11-04
Last Updated 2019-11-16
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 06:18 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
4th November 2019, 06:18 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
4th November 2019, 06:26 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Credits:

@Titokhan for the template and for being a friend
@headsh0t95 for being a friend and making Oxygen Updater
@AndroidFileHost for mirror hosting
OnePlus for the device and OS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 12:00 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
this is the first time i use oneplus. i bought from china. i want convert to global rom oxygen os. is '' HD65AA Global 10.0.4" right version? to flash the rom i need to "local upgrade" right? not use computer or adb command? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191104-105542.jpg
Views:	1032
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	4865911

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk
4th November 2019, 01:15 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahzuf

this is the first time i use oneplus. i bought from china. i want convert to global rom oxygen os. is '' HD65AA Global 10.0.4" right version? to flash the rom i need to "local upgrade" right? not use computer or adb command?

Correct, you only need to use local upgrade feature
The Following User Says Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 01:49 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Username

Correct, you only need to use local upgrade feature

Any idea if I could use the local upgrade feature to move from Indian ROM to the international?
6th November 2019, 05:05 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
How do we know if we have the Indian or the global variant ? I bought my 7t in India but does it automatically mean I have the Indian variant ?
6th November 2019, 05:48 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSmith89

Any idea if I could use the local upgrade feature to move from Indian ROM to the international?

This should work, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ART

How do we know if we have the Indian or the global variant ? I bought my 7t in India but does it automatically mean I have the Indian variant ?

Post the content of ro.build.version.ota line of your build.prop and I will tell you
6th November 2019, 05:52 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Username

This should work, yes.

Post the content of ro.build.version.ota line of your build.prop and I will tell you

I don't have root, looking to root my phone actually. Any way of telling whether India or global without root.?
6th November 2019, 06:01 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ART

I don't have root, looking to root my phone actually. Any way of telling whether India or global without root.?

You don't need root to access to your build.prop
Assuming you have adb installed and that USB debugging is enabled in developer options, use adb shell getprop ro.version.ota command.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Some_Random_Username For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Some_Random_Username Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)