This script is based on the post https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=613 from @gpz1100, which is based on thread [GUIDE] How to Root OnePlus 7T without TWRP by @mauronofrio
What does it do?
The script pull the boot image from your actual system and copy it to your PC.
Then you have to copy the boot image back to your device and patch it with Magisk Manager.
To prevent problems and bootloops the script will boot the patched image first, if anything went well the script will flash it subsequently.
- unlocked bootloader
- ADB/Fastboot installed
- latest TWRP from here
Make sure the .bat and twrp image are in your adb/fastboot folder!!
How to use?
Download the .bat file, place it into your ADB/Fastboot directory and start it.
If windows shows a warning, then just click on "more informations" and then "run anyway".
If you trust me, dont trust the internet and check hash sum MD5 after downloading the file with:
CertUtil -hashfile <filename> MD5
If you dont trust me there are several options:
- Use the guide from https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=613 from @gpz1100 and do it yourself
- or use any guide from [GUIDE] How to Root OnePlus 7T without TWRP by @mauronofrio
- check the code on github here
If you run into problems/errors:
- Be sure the .bat file is located where adb.exe and fastboot.exe is
- If you need urgent root, than follow the guide mentioned above
- Be patient, i try to fix the problem as soon as possible
Only tested on Oneplus 7T with OxygenOS
Download from: google drive or from github
topjohnwu - for Magisk
mauronofrio - for TWRP
gpz1100 - for his guide