FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BOOTANIMATION] [MAGISK] McLaren Boot Animation [OnePlus 7t & 7t Pro]

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By kitpop, Member on 24th November 2019, 08:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Welcome to my McLaren boot animation thread for the Oneplus 7t & 7t pro!
There is one for the Oneplus 7 and 7 pro aswell, you can check it out Here

Must have Magisk Installed.

Installation:
Flash .zip via Magisk v17.0+ (Open Magisk>Select Modules from the Side Panel> Press the + button>choose the zip that you downloaded)
If you want to return to stock boot animation, disable/ remove module via magisk and reboot

Downloads:
Oneplus 7t: Link
Oneplus 7t pro: Link

Preview:

Troubleshoot:
- If you do not see the bootanimation or you see the stock boot animation, check if you have any other magisk bootanimations actiavated?
If you do, disable them all, reboot, and reflash.
- If that does not work work: Last resort, you can move the bootanimation.zip (located in the magisk module zip: system/media folder) manually to /system/media on your phone and set permissions to rw-r-r
If you end up using this method, remember to back up stock bootanimation by adding a .bak at the end of the file name.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kitpop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kitpop Ad-Free
25th November 2019, 07:50 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2,373

More
Magisk not seeing it is grayed out
25th November 2019, 08:08 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

Magisk not seeing it is grayed out

When you press the + button use the side bar and use a different file manager to select the file... The stock file manager does that sometimes...
The Following User Says Thank You to kitpop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kitpop Ad-Free
25th November 2019, 08:10 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2,373

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitpop

When you press the + button use the side bar and use a different file manager to select the file... The stock file manager does that sometimes...

That worked thanks didn't know you could do that 👍
25th November 2019, 11:24 AM |#5  
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 384

More
Holy sh*t it looks fantastic on my 7T Pro
25th November 2019, 02:54 PM |#6  
Flag Mwanza
Thanks Meter: 892

More
This looks amazing on my oneplus 7t....
25th November 2019, 09:07 PM |#7  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Looks great on the 7T! would there be a way to remove the Mclaren text and just leave the honeycomb portion? or change the Mclaren text to just the OnePlus logo?
The Following User Says Thank You to MrGimpGrumble For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrGimpGrumble Ad-Free
26th November 2019, 10:02 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Can you deactivate or remove the module?? I can't...
26th November 2019, 10:14 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morback

Can you deactivate or remove the module?? I can't...

You should be able to disable or remove it using the modules section in the sidebar in Magisk itself.
26th November 2019, 10:20 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitpop

You should be able to disable or remove it using the modules section in the sidebar in Magisk itself.

That's the point: it doesn't work. With either 20.1 and canary. But I think it's not the only module with I get this so it should come from my side. Can't understand where from though....
26th November 2019, 10:40 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morback

That's the point: it doesn't work. With either 20.1 and canary. But I think it's not the only module with I get this so it should come from my side. Can't understand where from though....

Okay try this... Reboot to TWRP> mount system > go to advanced > file manager > then go to data/adb/modules > delete the McLaren folder and any other... This is the only other way I know to remove modules...
The Following User Says Thank You to kitpop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kitpop Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)