FORUMS

Charging speed

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,983

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 6th September 2019, 01:07 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the OnePlus 7T can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
27th October 2019, 09:06 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I let my phone get down to 1 percent before charging it. I was halfway trying to pay attention as it charged tonight. It was 40% when I looked 16 minutes in. I forgot about it and looked at the phone and it was at 100% after an hour. It was probably even less than an hour.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krazy_Calvin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krazy_Calvin Ad-Free
5th November 2019, 04:07 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
In terms of drinking red bull, i guess the phone charges about as fast as my drinking a can of red bull. Kinda quick but not fully charged.

0 to 20 in less than 10mins

0 to 50 in bout 25 mins

full charge takes an hour exact for mine
15th January 2020, 03:27 AM |#4  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 26

More
It charges very quickly. About two cups of coffee. Maybe three. (I don't do Red Bull. It tastes like transmission fluid.)
10th March 2020, 05:41 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Since my last OTA update it takes 2 to 3 hours to get the phone fully charged
10th March 2020, 10:41 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
It just like the advertised 70% in 30 minutes +- 1 minute full charge around 45-50 mimutes.
28th March 2020, 06:23 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

To power up, you consume Red Bull. But your phone just needs its adaptive fast charger. Rate this thread to express how quickly the OnePlus 7T can charge. A higher rating indicates that it charges extremely fast.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

My OP7T charges 50% in half hr but as OnePlus says it charges 65% in half that's not the case here. And it take around 1hr 20mins tho charge 100%. I don't know what's the issue here
31st March 2020, 04:25 PM |#8  
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhesh0606

My OP7T charges 50% in half hr but as OnePlus says it charges 65% in half that's not the case here. And it take around 1hr 20mins tho charge 100%. I don't know what's the issue here

Its too strange. Maybe something wrong with your adapter. Do you get a "Warp Charging" text in lock screen when you charge ur phone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)