FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Heat

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,816

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 6th September 2019, 02:07 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Some phones are great to take camping because if you play Asphalt 8 long enough, the back warms up to the ideal temperature that can bake bread. Rate this thread to express the extent to which the OnePlus 7T stays cool under extended heavy use. A higher rating indicates that even when playing strenuous games for long periods of time, the phone doesn't get uncomfortably warm.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
31st October 2019, 04:56 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Some phones are great to take camping because if you play Asphalt 8 long enough, the back warms up to the ideal temperature that can bake bread. Rate this thread to express the extent to which the OnePlus 7T stays cool under extended heavy use. A higher rating indicates that even when playing strenuous games for long periods of time, the phone doesn't get uncomfortably warm.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

It gets warm while it's warp charging also
3rd November 2019, 07:05 AM |#3  

More
what temperature does it goes to?
5th November 2019, 12:47 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
for real? I didn't know the heat still there after SD835...
5th November 2019, 05:05 AM |#5  

More
I play CODM for 3-4hrs straight sometimes and on this phone as well now I have one.
It gets warm to the touch, nice to warm your fingers in the cold type of warm, not like burning hot.
5th November 2019, 04:01 PM |#6  
Flag Kuching
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Gets a bit warm after an hour but still bearable while gaming.
5th November 2019, 05:29 PM |#7  

More
The phone over heats within 45 minutes while running Strava. This is while the phone is charging (5V 3A, not warp), 100% brightness, Wifi, GPS, Data, and BT on.
6th November 2019, 05:34 AM |#8  
Flag DC by way of BK
Thanks Meter: 357

More
I played COD on it for about an hour and it never overheated. If anything it was slightly warm.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)