FORUMS

"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,062

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 6th September 2019, 01:07 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Is the OnePlus 7T as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the OnePlus 7T is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the OnePlus 7T is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
6th December 2019, 04:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Be aware of the rear glass...I dusted off my XDA account to post this . I'm now disabled and homebound, yet alas, a deep gouge in the camera glass. What's OP answer? Not covered by warranty, no estimate for repair, possible for a loaner device (maybe) with a $100 deposit.
This is with the carbon fiberish case...

BUYERS BEWARE
Unfreaking believable
9th December 2019, 06:57 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Too lil too late , but I found a 5 pack of screen protectors on Amazon for like 6 USD . Probably a good investment once fixed .
21st December 2019, 05:03 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Yes very nice, have the blue back, so nice all I want is a clear case.
5th February 2020, 05:12 PM |#5  
Flag Sassari
Thanks Meter: 31

More
The phone is beautiful, i have the blue one and i love the color, sometimes it looks gradient and i really love it. But the camera circle is really ugly
15th June 2020, 06:46 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Thin and tall allows for much better 1 hand use. Ma not worried about dropping the phone, so much so that I use a case designed for grip and aesthetics over protection
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)