FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Overall love

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,816

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 6th September 2019, 02:07 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the OnePlus 7T, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the OnePlus 7T is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
31st October 2019, 12:07 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hello to all OnePlus 7T owners out there! I don't know if this is the right place to ask but what is your favourite thing about this phone and what is the thing you want to complain about, even if it is totally subjective? I am looking forward to your answers! Cheers
31st October 2019, 01:14 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Super fast, the first phone or tablet I've seen that opens Pennsylvania's 20+MB hunting digest PDF and scroll perfectly...

The speaker.. omg super loud and clear who needs a Bluetooth speaker now!?!

Rugged case selection in stock shipping from an American warehouse is really poor..
The Following User Says Thank You to uberjon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uberjon Ad-Free
4th November 2019, 11:57 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Insane device. Also love the new camera bump as the design is a little bit fresh
The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade1504 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Renegade1504 Ad-Free
9th November 2019, 02:04 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberjon

Super fast, the first phone or tablet I've seen that opens Pennsylvania's 20+MB hunting digest PDF and scroll perfectly...

The speaker.. omg super loud and clear who needs a Bluetooth speaker now!?!

Rugged case selection in stock shipping from an American warehouse is really poor..

it's clearly, I have not been impressed with the speaker, did you do anything with your settings or Dolby to get it working better?
14th November 2019, 08:06 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell_Guy

it's clearly, I have not been impressed with the speaker, did you do anything with your settings or Dolby to get it working better?

Nope nothing different haven't even messed with Dolby
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)