FORUMS

Dolby Atmos Equaliser 7T (HD1903) (no root needed)

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By Hege, Junior Member on 22nd February 2020, 01:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was searching for the possibility to enable EQ on 7t without root, but nothing really worked, until I found Dolby Atmos DAX2 app (originaly from Razer phone)... (you can find it on apkmirror - I cannot share links yet...) works pretty well... you can even turn it off completely... maybe someone can have a use for it too...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hege For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hege Ad-Free
22nd February 2020, 04:22 PM |#2  
Flag Oberhausen (NRW) Gemany
Thanks Meter: 35

More
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/razer-...load/download/
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ChrisFeiveel84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChrisFeiveel84 Ad-Free
22nd February 2020, 07:32 PM |#3  
Flag 30530
Thanks Meter: 312

More
Amazing!!!

Enviado desde mi HD1900 mediante Tapatalk
23rd February 2020, 02:23 AM |#4  
Flag Georgetown, Penang
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFeiveel84

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/razer-...load/download/

it's worked....
25th February 2020, 01:58 PM |#5  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 574

More
Thanks! With this app I disabled Dolby Atmos and everything sounds better now lol
25th February 2020, 11:19 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej8989

Thanks! With this app I disabled Dolby Atmos and everything sounds better now lol

Wow, it's truly amazing to test the demo showed in the app in order to appreciate the difference.

So once I installed the apk, how can I set it as the default app for sound? I mean, is it just turning it on? Do I have to disable the stock Dolby Atmos app? If so, how could I do that? Thank you very much.
26th February 2020, 08:05 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
adripgarcia96, this app and stock atmos (in settings) are only UI apps for tuning the same core dolby audio library, which is pre-installed and default already.

However stock atmos app will be always re-applying its own settings when you plug/unplug headphones (ie change output device), so to avoid mess i suggest 2 options:
1. If you have root, you can disable stock atmos tuner service ("SoundTunerService") via MyAndroidTools app.
2. If you don't have root, don't touch stock tuner in speaker mode (use only this app) and don't touch this app (use only stock tuner) with any headphones plugged.
The Following User Says Thank You to Embox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Embox Ad-Free
29th February 2020, 04:54 AM |#8  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 574

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embox

adripgarcia96, this app and stock atmos (in settings) are only UI apps for tuning the same core dolby audio library, which is pre-installed and default already.

However stock atmos app will be always re-applying its own settings when you plug/unplug headphones (ie change output device), so to avoid mess i suggest 2 options:
1. If you have root, you can disable stock atmos tuner service ("SoundTunerService") via MyAndroidTools app.
2. If you don't have root, don't touch stock tuner in speaker mode (use only this app) and don't touch this app (use only stock tuner) with any headphones plugged.

I disabled built in dolby thru adb and just control dolby thru the app posted in this thread. Works as I intended it to.
29th February 2020, 06:20 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

I disabled built in dolby thru adb and just control dolby thru the app posted in this thread. Works as I intended it to.

Agree, adb is the deal too.
Did you also lose separate eq profiles for devices (need manual switch)? I still lack it.
1st March 2020, 11:59 AM |#10  
Flag Saarbrooklyn
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

How to do this via adb, sorry I am noob
The Following User Says Thank You to DerDavid01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DerDavid01 Ad-Free
2nd March 2020, 10:24 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Works great. Thank you for sharing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)