Here is a quick guide on how to replace the boot animation and system font on oos 10.0 (Android Q).
ROOT is required.
1. Download the attached zip and extract it.
2. Download a custom boot animation of your choice (XDA Boot animations collection).
3. Rename the downloaded boot animation file to "bootanimation.zip" and copy it to "BootAndFont > system > media > bootanimation.zip".
You can skip now if you don't want custom font.
If you don't want to change Fonts, just delete the "fonts" directory.
4. Download custom fonts of your choice.
5. Rename the fonts to their relatives in the "BootAndFont > system > fonts " directory.
6. After everything is in place, using root explorer (such as ES File Explorer) move both "BootAndFont" and "module.prop" into the device to the following location
(You can see the final result in the attached images.)
7. Go to Magisk, refresh the modules and make sure that the new module is now on the last.
Reboot the device and everything should work!
*Tested on OP7T, Should work on every OOS 10.
*Current Font is Germania-one, you can leave it as-is if you want.
Feel free to ask questions.