FORUMS

OnePlus 8/8PRO Karbon Protective Case

234 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By hamzxoxo, Senior Member on 26th June 2020, 10:37 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Are they going to release the Karbon Protective Case for these devices, i know that they do sell Karbon Bumper Case but the standalone karbon case feels great in hand. Any update on this?
27th June 2020, 09:21 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzxoxo

Are they going to release the Karbon Protective Case for these devices, i know that they do sell Karbon Bumper Case but the standalone karbon case feels great in hand. Any update on this?

I don't think they will release it. Instead you can look at pitaka or latercase. Pretty much the same as a OP minimal protective case.
27th June 2020, 09:25 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukdalf46

I don't think they will release it. Instead you can look at pitaka or latercase. Pretty much the same as a OP minimal protective case.

The problem being that Pitaka and Later case are kinda expensive and i live in India. The OP Cases are priced very well in India compared to US or other countries.

For eg. The Sandstone Bumper case that i ordered was 790 Rupees (10 USD approx) while the same case goes for 24.95 USD on their US store (Online).
30th June 2020, 09:49 PM |#4  
Quote:

I have a YouTube channel and work with Poetic every time I get a new device. They have told me they are going to have some but they don't have a date yet. They haven't come right out and said it, but I believe they are having some supply chain issues related to COVID-19.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
30th June 2020, 09:50 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12

I have a YouTube channel and work with Poetic every time I get a new device. They have told me they are going to have some but they don't have a date yet. They haven't come right out and said it, but I believe they are having some supply chain issues related to COVID-19.

And I just realized you meant OnePlus's Karbon case. Not Poetic's. Lol

Stupid cases that have the same name!

1st July 2020, 01:43 PM |#6  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 12,058

More
Quote:

THREAD CLOSED as a subject matter related thread already exists, to which above posts have been copied: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...hread-t4083225

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
Quote:

5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.

• You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
  • Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
  • Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
  • Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread