FORUMS

OnePlus 8 Screen Protector

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By David.SR, Junior Member on 28th April 2020, 04:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I bought a few screen protectors for my OnePlus 8 and this is the only 1 that worked correctly with no bubbles. For the price paid I received two film screen protectors, one clear carbon fiber like back protector and two camera lens protectors. because it makes the phone look stunning. The camera lens do not feel like glass but rather plastic, but they have not impacted my photos so they are ok. The screen protector film is unbelievably easy to apply with the provided kit and works with the fingerprint scanner.I would highly recommend it! The video that comes with this product is perfect. Took out all the guess work from other sellers.

The Following User Says Thank You to David.SR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift David.SR Ad-Free
28th April 2020, 11:56 AM |#2  
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 34

More
My OP8 came with a screen protector attached and I've put on (for now) the case that was supplied. Does the camera itself need a protector? I've never had one before.

Alan
29th April 2020, 03:58 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan sh

My OP8 came with a screen protector attached and I've put on (for now) the case that was supplied. Does the camera itself need a protector? I've never had one before.

Alan

This product with a carbon fiber skin film for OP8 back panel,a camera lens film protector. It is better install a camera lens film protector for your OP8. It can protector your OP8 camera
30th April 2020, 10:10 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I have always had gadgetshieldz screen and body protectors on my Oneplus. Looks perfect, covers edge to edge, works fine with the fingerprint sensor. They install wet. But its still only on pre-order.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplu...rs-guards.html
The Following User Says Thank You to metawave For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metawave Ad-Free
10th May 2020, 09:30 AM |#5  
Flag 30530
Thanks Meter: 312

More
Anyone have ordered this

PaceBid Protector de Pantalla Compatible con Oneplus 8, Cobertura Completa, Dureza 9H, Anti-arañazos ,Sin Burbujas ,Caso amigable , Alta Definición Cristal Templado para Oneplus 8 https://www.amazon.es/dp/B087M4HS6H/..._IT7TEb7YN9SYG

Is full glue?

Enviado desde mi IN2013 mediante Tapatalk
11th May 2020, 01:22 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,316

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metawave

I have always had gadgetshieldz screen and body protectors on my Oneplus. Looks perfect, covers edge to edge, works fine with the fingerprint sensor. They install wet. But its still only on pre-order.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplu...rs-guards.html

+1 For GadgetShieldz! 👍

By far the highest quality in fit, adhesion & finish (I always go for the Sandstone finish).

I actually ordered both the Sandstone and the clear bodyskin (without the screen protector), both pushed the order over $15 & with the 30% discount, my order was only $12.22 (20% discount available for orders under $15).
24th May 2020, 12:37 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,316

More
@metawave

If you're still waiting on GadgetShieldz to ship, I'd give these guys a shot :

https://sopiguard.com/products/for-oneplus-8

I've ordered two skins from them, took about a week to hit my doorstep.

The fit is very exact, just as with GadgetShieldz.

The 1st skin I installed was the matte/transparent skin. Looked good, took some of the shine/reflectivity away, but, retained the color-shifting. I messed up the install a bit by having a very fine contaminant (a piece of fuzz from a cloth or something like that) trying to peel it away from the backing made it worse. Naturally any transparent skins are very unforgiving for any flaws in the installation, this was a 1st, no biggie.
Soooo.....I ordered the color-shift Deep Space

The color is a bit off in the picture on the site, more of a darker purple to deeper blue metallic color shift. Looks nice, I'll grab a couple of pics in the next hour or so of my installation.

Edit: Uploaded pix of the actual installation,showing a better representation of the color shift vs the stock image from SopiGuard. The kit does include a matching piece for the camera module, I just opted to leave it off for a bit of contrast.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200523_183514.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	5025161   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200523_193006.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	5025177   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200523_192850.jpg
Views:	74