FORUMS

Ergonomics (in-hand feel)

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,026

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 29th March 2020, 07:16 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Please, no "that's what she said" jokes. Rate this thread to express how you think the OnePlus 8 feels in-hand. A higher rating indicates that it's comfortable to hold for long periods of time, even in one hand. Resist the urge to say "TWSS" just now. Seriously.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
1st May 2020, 06:28 AM |#2  
San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 79

More
this phone is extremely slippery. You will need a case for this phone. Phone is slightly lighter than the oneplus 6t.
1st May 2020, 08:35 PM |#3  
Flag Galloway, OH
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Phone is very thin and light, which felt like a shock coming from the 7 Pro. I recommend a case, especially if you don't want to trigger edge touches with big hands.
18th May 2020, 11:22 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Coming from a OP6,

It's ok, the flat screen was better. The finger print at the back was nicer, smoother and more accurate. And felt more natural in the hands.
21st May 2020, 01:08 PM |#5  
I bought this phone on the day it came out, coming from the OnePlus6 and Essential phone.
Just like earlier posts on here, I thought the OP6 was slippery, but the OP8 is worse.

Front finger print use kind of annoying, the rear one was easier for my finger to access. Now is just pretty much the thumb.

Overall size of phone doesn't make things awkward. I have medium-ish hands so I think it fits in my hand nicely.

Random note; I bought the clear case off OnePlus's website. It's still a little slippery, and not gel. Very tight to get on the phone.
22nd May 2020, 03:24 PM |#6  
Flag essex lad
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellises

I bought this phone on the day it came out, coming from the OnePlus6 and Essential phone.
Just like earlier posts on here, I thought the OP6 was slippery, but the OP8 is worse.

Front finger print use kind of annoying, the rear one was easier for my finger to access. Now is just pretty much the thumb.

Overall size of phone doesn't make things awkward. I have medium-ish hands so I think it fits in my hand nicely.

Random note; I bought the clear case off OnePlus's website. It's still a little slippery, and not gel. Very tight to get on the phone.

Did yours not come with a case?
22nd May 2020, 03:47 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvi0

Did yours not come with a case?

It did not. Just a screen protector applied that really easily scratches up.

Sent from my IN2015 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)