Google Camera Port
Stable versions and configs for the OnePlus Nord.
While quality on mobile devices has improved a lot in the past few years, Google Camera is often able to produce more detailed photos with better dynamic range. Let's use this thread to compile good GCam versions for the OnePlus Nord.
- HDR+ Enhanced, Night Mode, Astrophotography, Portrait Mode, Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere, Photobooth, Motion tracking.
- Video, Timelapse, Slow motion.
- All auxiliary cameras work, except the depth camera.
- AR Playground/Stickers (follow this guide).
- Video quality is better on the stock camera, specially video stabilisation and slow motion.
- Switching between cameras is still a bit buggy in some versions. This will be improved in the future.
GCam 7.3/7.4 (Android 9+):
Note: To avoid issues when viewing media from inside GCam, install the Google Photos app (can be used without uploads/Google Account).
- ⭐️Wichaya: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.0.apk (2020-11-14, configs)
- Nikita: NGCam_7.4.104-v1.9 (2020-11-14, configs)
- Arnova8G2: GCam_5.2beta3.201006.2045build-7.4.104.apk (2020-10-08, configs)
- greatness: Gcam7.3.018_Greatness.Build2.2.apk (2020-09-13, configs)
To devs like Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05, defcomg, and many other modders and testers that have contributed over the years.