3rd June 2019, 03:36 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
oh nice news, carbonRom is still alive. This was one of my favourite rom
5th June 2019, 08:47 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 67

More
New update has been pushed. The wireless display should be fixed ( But I couldn't test it, so if anyone can, please let me know ). Also sepolicy is strengthened further. For complete changelog: https://carbonrom.org/carbonrom/changelog/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashu7397 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ashu7397 Ad-Free
10th June 2019, 04:04 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 337

More
Wireless display still doesnt work sadly. Are you planning to add other features to the ROM? I personally would like to see oneplus screen-off gestures and status bar swipe to adjust brightness. Surprisingly Pie feels so smooth on the old bacon, probably thanks to Carbon magic
10th June 2019, 10:00 AM |#14  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoiloidainhan

Wireless display still doesnt work sadly. Are you planning to add other features to the ROM? I personally would like to see oneplus screen-off gestures and status bar swipe to adjust brightness. Surprisingly Pie feels so smooth on the old bacon, probably thanks to Carbon magic

Is it the same issue with wireless display? The soft-reboot? Could you send me logs again, please?
Also, We are looking to add a better implementation of OnePlus screen off gestures. Can't say anything about the status bar swipe gesture.
Yeah.. Pie does feel pretty nice
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashu7397 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ashu7397 Ad-Free
10th June 2019, 10:39 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 337

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashu7397

Is it the same issue with wireless display? The soft-reboot? Could you send me logs again, please?
Also, We are looking to add a better implementation of OnePlus screen off gestures. Can't say anything about the status bar swipe gesture.
Yeah.. Pie does feel pretty nice

Yes the behaviour is the same. Black screen for several seconds and soft reboot

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0-19-34-02.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thoiloidainhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thoiloidainhan Ad-Free
10th June 2019, 10:23 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
App drawer is laggy as hell. Rest is so smooth. Feeling a lot better than 8.1 already.

Thanks for the great work.
11th June 2019, 12:01 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
There is a small bug with the positioning of the notification icons in status bar. I moved the time to the right. But sometimes new notification icons does not align themselves to the very left. Please see the pic attached.

Plus, when data indicator is showing, battery percentage icon gets lost under time. Even sometimes- if data is big in decimals- some part of battery percentage numbers also disappear under time. See other attachement.

Other bug is, when I scroll between main pages, status bar drops down. I know this is intended behavior to drop down it via a scroll on home screen but this is working as intended. This is so sensitive. When you scroll pages from the very edge, you can replicate it so easily. You have to be so precise with your scrolling angle. If you are not very perpendicular, notificational panel drops down.

@Ashu7397
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190611-114602_Quickstep.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	4774998   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190611-140125_Samsung_Internet.png
Views:	356
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	4775000  
The Following User Says Thank You to ardicli2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ardicli2000 Ad-Free
14th June 2019, 08:47 PM |#18  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardicli2000

App drawer is laggy as hell. Rest is so smooth. Feeling a lot better than 8.1 already.

Thanks for the great work.

The default launcher needs OpenGL renderer to work fine. You can install other launcher like Hyperion or Nova launcher, or add this prop to your build.prop: debug.hwui.renderer=opengl (Not recommended since it causes other glitches in UI like no screenshot preview and others)
18th June 2019, 07:10 PM |#19  
Flag Sneek
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Enabling the kill 75% of pixels for saving energy is an absolute killer. It makes the touchscreen unusable (ghost touches and no registration of own touches) had to hard reset after enabling this feature!
24th June 2019, 06:40 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Does anyone know how to turn off notification LED while charging?
27th June 2019, 06:08 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Great work with 9.0 of carbon
No strange problems for now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)