FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kernel] [7.1.2] [HID Attacks] Nethunter

338 posts
Thanks Meter: 106

By amd-dude, Senior Member on 25th October 2018, 03:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Kali Nethunter Kernel for Android Nougat (7.1.2)

Disclaimer:
Use this kernel at your own risk. Flashing it may brick your device. I'm not responsible for any software/hardware damage.

I did not do any significant development or building of this kernel. (I was simply a guy looking for a kernel that supported HID attacks on Nougat for Kali Nethunter and such I dug through the interwebs gathering all information/software required) All serious development credit goes to RoatanDave and Binkybear on Github, I simply built with Linux using the Nethunter-installer.

Having said that there is nothing special about this Kernel with regards to battery life and performance, expect the same as stock Lineage OS 14.1, it's just stable and works with the added benefit of using external wifi cards for packet injection and monitoring as well as enabling the use of HID attacks using Duckhunter.

Tested on:
As of now, the kernel has been tested and is working fine on the following ROM(s). If you decide to try the kernel on a different ROM, let me know if it works and I will add it to the list.

TugaPower N63
Lineage OS 14.1 (2018-06-13)

I'm pretty sure it should work for other Nougat based roms, just create a backup before trying.

How to install

1. Create a backup
2. Clear all caches.
3. Flash the attached file.
4. Reboot
5. Pwn the world

Troubleshooting

You must enable Android Debugging in the Developer Settings and the USB mode must be set to MTP. If you don't enable these options the HID attacks won't work.

Thanks to:
Rotandave https://github.com/Roatandave
BinkyBear https://github.com/binkybear
Tuga Power Rom
LineageOS

Kernel Special Features:
Enables the use of HID attacks

I'm just beginning this journey so take it easy on me, I may not be able to help with adding features etc to the Kernel or going through source code but I'm willing to learn, I hope that I will be able to create a 8.1 Oreo version as well if it is possible. I am open to input and help from anyone who knows about the subject.

Created 2018-10-24
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amd-dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amd-dude Ad-Free

25th October 2018, 03:10 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Penal

More
For the future
The Following User Says Thank You to amd-dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amd-dude Ad-Free
25th October 2018, 03:10 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Penal

More
Maybe one more to be safe.
The Following User Says Thank You to amd-dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amd-dude Ad-Free
26th October 2018, 12:00 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,771

More
Thanks man, that's great work! Good to know that running a fully functional NetHunter on our bacon is an option!
26th October 2018, 01:35 PM |#5  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 27

Donate to Me
More
Tplink wn722n working?
26th October 2018, 02:02 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Penal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Бахрам Байрамза

Tplink wn722n working?

Yes, that is the adapter I am using, see the screenshot of it in monitor mode using airodump-ng.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181026-085727.png
Views:	422
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	4627561  
26th October 2018, 05:28 PM |#7  
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amd-dude

Yes, that is the adapter I am using, see the screenshot of it in monitor mode using airodump-ng.

OH, thanks!
26th October 2018, 09:31 PM |#8  
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Friend, can you make the kernel work on LineageOS 14.1 Sultanxda firmware? The fact is that this is a CAF firmware (maybe you know).
29th October 2018, 02:19 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Penal

More
I'll try, I'm currently setting up a new 12core workstation at home and loading up ubuntu with all the tools needed for proper kernel development and learning a bit more everyday.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hid attack nougat, kali nethunter oneplus one nougat 7.1.2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)