This is an unofficial release based on the sources provided by various other authors. Flashing this software may or may not void your warranty; it is your responsibility to know if that is the case.
- Built with ArchiDroid optimizations
- Built with HYPERTC 4.9.4/6.1.1 (arm-linux-androideabi/arm-eabi)
- Built with Snapdragon LLVM Compiler 3.8
- Built-in hyperLighning kernel by @nikhil18 with patches from sultan's/archiUnicorns Kernel and other sources, focused on efficient, everyday performance
- Linaro sources for art, dalvik, sqlite, lz4, webp and dhcpcd
- Latest SQlite
- Latest CodeAurora wlan drivers
- Improved Krait targeting
- Sony Music
- Snapdragon Camera
- All the goodies from DU 11.6 (Android 7.1.2)
- If you're not coming from another DU build, you should factory reset. Otherwise, simply wiping /system, /cache, and Dalvik/ART cache should be fine.
- Flash the ROM.
- Flash any other mods/etc. you want (e.g. Magisk, ARISE, GApps). I currently use OpenGapps without an issue on this ROM.
- If you have any issues with camera breaking after taking just one photo, disable zero shutter lag in your camera settings!
Known Issues and Warnings
- DO NOT flash custom kernels. You will likely either run into a bootloop or bust your camera support. Sometimes, the camera doesn't work even after dirty flashing back to stock. In that case, wipe /system and then reflash the ROM.
- For contributions to the DU source:
- For contributions that I've incorporated into the kernel:
- @JustArchi, for researching and tweaking the optimizations used in building this ROM
hyperUnicorns, ROM for the OnePlus One
Source Code: https://github.com/hyperUnicorns
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP / Dirty Unicorns
Stable Release Date: 2017-07-28
Last Updated 2017-08-17