Disclaimer: - We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, - or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research - if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM - before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if - you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
- Download the latest build and gapps/root and place them in your phones storage
- Reboot to twrp
- Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik
- Flash it all
- Reboot to system
- Customization may or may not work
- You tell me the rest
- DO NOT report bugs if you have xposed or other than the rom original kernel
- This build isnt fully stable but its stable enough for daily use
- I recommend using bitgapps (link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vbskbn...igned.zip/file )
- if the rom doesnt pass safetynet WITH magisk installed, go to the magisk manager settings and re-enable magisk hide (turn it off and turn it on)
Lastest build: https://mega.nz/#F!PjISgQQK!cvZo7pyVtx0dzR3LrLifQw
- 2019/11/11: Its the first build so nothing
- 2019/11/19: November security patches and switched to stock Q kernel for reasons (if you want the best performance like the first build flash fz kernel)
- 2019/11/22: Added ota, no need to flash updates anymore. A lot of bug fixes, wellbeing now works, FZ kernel again and new accent color that red lovers might like .
- 2019/12/2: Many bug fixes, extra customazation by lineage, this build is pretty major, you should update
[ROM] [10/Q] [2019/12/2] LineageOS 17 for oneplus one, ROM for the OnePlus One
Source Code: https://github.com/Feinzer/fz_kernel...74/tree/fz-ten
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Lastest stock firmware
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2019-12-02