★★Melbourne★★
7c38cc54192ebca511c0531c43883dd1.jpg

About Resurrection Remix ROM
Changelog
Installation
Downloads and useful links
Donations

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team, Lineage, DU, AICPOMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup
- Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
- Flash Rom
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Note : If you are unencrypted , you will need for format data otherwise rom wont boot since it forces encryption. Optionally flash no verity zip​

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot
- Enjoy!​

Installation Files

ROM

Gapps 8.1
url=https://opengapps.org/

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

867d7c4a3192f95290a1ee46e7a98076.jpg

Kernel: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oppo_msm8974

Code:
[B][COLOR="Red"]Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR][/B]
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][BACON]RESURRECTION REMIX 6.0[OFFICIAL], ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
varund7726, akhilnarang
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Based On: Lineage OS 15.1

Version Information

Created 2018-03-29
Last Updated 2018-03-28​

valvze

Feb 24, 2017
Hey, thanks so much for this. Can anybody check if thunder kernel works with the ROM? I would myself but off to bed, thanks!

pratikone1

Nov 8, 2016
This ROM has restored love for Bacon. It is running flawlessly...One thing, I haven't been able to set up security(pattern). Otherwise very brilliant work developer. U the best!!

This ROM has restored love for Bacon. It is running flawlessly...One thing, I haven't been able to set up security(pattern). Otherwise very brilliant work developer. U the best!!
System UI hangs once you setup pattern, pin etc. Force restart your phone and your pattern will start working flawlessly.
Edit : Camera hangs when you take a pic with HDR on. Switch to video and then back to camera to overcome the problem for now

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7c38cc54192ebca511c0531c43883dd1.jpg

Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team, Lineage, DU, AICPOMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash Rom
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Note : If you are unencrypted , you will need for format data otherwise rom wont boot since it forces encryption. Optionally flash no verity zip​

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

Installation Files

ROM

Gapps 8.1
    url=https://opengapps.org/

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

867d7c4a3192f95290a1ee46e7a98076.jpg

Kernel: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oppo_msm8974

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"]Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR][/B]
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][BACON]RESURRECTION REMIX 6.0[OFFICIAL], ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    varund7726, akhilnarang
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    Based On: Lineage OS 15.1

Version Information

Created 2018-03-29
    Last Updated 2018-03-28​
    So just to keep you guys updated on what's happening with me.
    My right hand has severe nerve damage and hence it is practically immobilised even after surgery
    Its getting better but at a very slow rate and hence I'm unable to do any work on the computer till I can move my hand to a certain limit .
    I should be better in a months time but dont worry a final build for RR O will come soon
    Stats!

Those of you that know me a little know I like numbers so I've checked a few...

50 days ago RR O has been released for OP2, OP3, Cheeseburger, Dumpling, Kenzo and a few others. Since then on the OnePlus side the OP2 has collected 2,565 downloads, OP3(T) has got an impressive 26,097, Cheeseburger had 3,492 and Dumpling 7,929. Bacon has been downloaded 1,057 times... in ONE DAY! I've even included md5 and changelog files for the other devices.
    All RR O downloads combined now stand at 271,621 (RR O is awesome), Bacon has 1,815. That's 0.67% of ALL DOWNLOADS in nearly three days. If we're just looking at release day, 29th of March, there were 7,448 RR O downloads in total. That means Bacon claimed over 14% of ALL DEVICES that day.
    I don't know about you guys but I find that a pretty bangin' release! Let's conclude that the Bacon community is still booming and let's not forget that this device is celebrating its 4th birthday soon. This things seems to be immortal... BACON POWAH >_<

Kenzo, the most popular device for RR O, now has a whopping 39,664 downloads, can the Bacon community crush that? Time will tell... We've got 47 days to go ;)

Sources used: all downloads, OP2 stats, OP3(T) stats, Cheesburger stats, Dumpling stats, Kenzo stats and BACOOOOOOOOON!!!.
    Oh, I'm sorry, I did not know that. I was mad because RR is one of my favourite ROMs and I thought it's abandoned.

Give me a weeks time and I'll have stuff updated
    U do realise, that this ROM looks kinda dead that way? I think it would be helpful to either update this and the thread title regularly or remove such stuff... Because apparently it isn't dead, but I really thought that 28.03.18 was the last update till I accidentally saw someone talking about a newer build just a few moments ago..

Appolgies I'm just out of surgery for my hand so did not have any time to be on the computer