SlimSaber: Uber toolchain 5.4.1
OmniBear: Uber toolchain 5.4.1
I'm not responsible for any damages on your device.
Some of you perhaps already know me from SlimSaber i9100 thread. My focus is to optimize the ROM in many areas and compiled it with custom toolchain Uber for more performance and smoothness.
I choose SlimRoms as a base because it is a lightweight and not a bloated ROM, but it still has rich features. Combined with some of CM features, I bake a ROM that has more useful features but still lightweight.
The ROM and the kernel are tested by me first before I make it available online. I could have overseen something during testing, please be understand.
Coming from 5.1.1 or another ROM:
- Follow the guide how to unlock bootloader and install custom recovery from here
- Flash TWRP 3.0 from this thread
- Full wipe: system, data, cache and dalvik cache.
- Flash 20150515 firmware if you haven't flash it yet. Refer to the FAQ on second post for more information.
- Flash SlimSaber build.
- Flash Marshmallow gapps (6.0, arm, pico) from OpenGapps
- Flash systemless SuperSU >= 2.67 from this thread
- Flash the SlimSaber build.
- Flash systemless SuperSU
- No need to wipe dalvik-cache. The system will do it anyway if it needs to.
- No need to re-flash gapps. Gapps will be restored back automatically by backup tool during flashing.
See second post
Latest 6.0.1: 20161219
Latest 5.1.1: 20151111
Latest 5.0.2: 20150528
Latest 4.4.4: 20141125
SlimSaber 6.0.x: androidfilehost
SlimSaber 5.1.x: androidfilehost
SlimSaber 5.0.x: androidfilehost
SlimSaber 4.4.4: androidfilehost
Custom Boeffla kernel: androidfilehost (maintained by Mrwargod)
OmniROM - The Omni team
Uber toolchain - Cl3Kener
SlimSaber banner and signatures - kroz
herna and maxwen - for his great work making the Omni available on Oneplus One.
How To Build
See this post or this post