[ ROM ][ Feb 10 ] Stock Rooted XNPH05Q

Search This thread

geokilla

Jun 5, 2010
Toronto
Need that F2FS version please!

Is anyone using a custom kernel? I tried flashing the latest AK Kernel and got a boot loop. It is a cm12 kernel but they were working on CM11s roms before too.

Read the OP in the AK kernel thread. There's a guide on how to get it working. You have to flash a firmware first before you flash the kernel.

drp1

Jul 13, 2007
Ann Arbor
Is anyone using a custom kernel? I tried flashing the latest AK Kernel and got a boot loop. It is a cm12 kernel but they were working on CM11s roms before too.

I'm using AK v87; that was the last version that natively works on CM11S. V87 is working great for me.

I think that the newer AK versions require CM12 firmware update to work with CM11S.

drp1

Jul 13, 2007
Ann Arbor
Could you please upload AK87 and share link?
Last of the old ones I have is AK80.

AK keeps his older versions here:
http://ak.hiddenbytes.org/OPO.php

Since I'm trying to stay as close to stock as possible right now, I prefer to use the older V87 version. However, if you want to run the "latest & greatest", @xlollomanx developed a procedure that will allow you to use the latest AK kernel. You'll need to upgrade to CM12 firmware, I believe. See post #1 of the AK thread for details.

Reactions: Natakranta

Roshan707

Nov 2, 2013
Hi
I am on slimsaber lollipop after flashing cm12 firmwares with Twrp as recovery.

I am having some network issues and hence want to revert back to stock and check if my hardware has any problem.

Can I install this stock ROM via twrp by clean flash. That is over cm12 firmware?

Or do I have to roll back to 44S firmware and then flash this stock ROM?

Thanks for help

Sent from my A0001 using XDA

gianton

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2009
Thessaloniki
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hi
I am on slimsaber lollipop after flashing cm12 firmwares with Twrp as recovery.

I am having some network issues and hence want to revert back to stock and check if my hardware has any problem.

Can I install this stock ROM via twrp by clean flash. That is over cm12 firmware?

Or do I have to roll back to 44S firmware and then flash this stock ROM?

Thanks for help

Sent from my A0001 using XDA
As I already replied to you at SlimSaber thread, you have to flash the modem/firmware zip file from first post and then the ROM zip. Full wipe is needed (system, data, cache, dalvik cache).
All in TWRP recovery.

Roshan707

Nov 2, 2013
As I already replied to you at SlimSaber thread, you have to flash the modem/firmware zip file from first post and then the ROM zip. Full wipe is needed (system, data, cache, dalvik cache).
All in TWRP recovery.

Thanks...

Should I not downgrade the firmware??? Is it not needed???
I had flashed cm12 compatible firmwares for flashing lollipop since it was required.

Sent from my A0001

Top Liked Posts