Thanks Meter: 11,968

By danieldmm, Senior Member on 24th October 2015, 01:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2015, 12:30 PM |#901  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldmm

Already explained Miscellaneous... It's not drain. Will be hidding this from battery stats over next builds.

To all:

Making new version it's giving such a fight. Root it's broken, and no data mobile. Also it's not assuming new apps I'm system. But will eventually achive to make. Be patiente and stay tunned.

Boas Daniel. You already achieved an amazing ROM here, I'm using it as a daily driver since v4.0 and it keeps getting better. Don't rush yourself, release quality stuff !

Just a heads up, I managed to install v6.0, maybe I had the correct timing and downloaded it while it was still in the server. Now I reverted back to 5.0+Xposed but while I was with 6.0 I didn't notice any errors or root to be broken, didn't test though, only from what I've seen.

Cheers from Portugal, you're the man
17th November 2015, 12:33 PM |#902  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhafon

Boas Daniel. You already achieved an amazing ROM here, I'm using it as a daily driver since v4.0 and it keeps getting better. Don't rush yourself, release quality stuff !

Just a heads up, I managed to install v6.0, maybe I had the correct timing and downloaded it while it was still in the server. Now I reverted back to 5.0+Xposed but while I was with 6.0 I didn't notice any errors or root to be broken, didn't test though, only from what I've seen.

Cheers from Portugal, you're the man

Olá a todos!

I did the same thing. I installed v6.0 while it was available.
Unfortunately root was broken and I flashed v5.0 again, but root seems to continue not working well.
what can I do?
17th November 2015, 12:35 PM |#903  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipping

Olá a todos!

I did the same thing. I installed v6.0 while it was available.
Unfortunately root was broken and I flashed v5.0 again, but root seems to continue not working well.
what can I do?

Hey man,

Can you give an example of what's not working ?
17th November 2015, 12:36 PM |#904  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhafon

Hey man,

Can you give an example of what's not working ?

Adaway
17th November 2015, 12:43 PM |#905  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipping

Adaway

Yeah, I'm having problems with adaway too. Didn't really use any root app since I'm using Marshmallow, but I thought it was operational Daniel will figure this out
17th November 2015, 02:12 PM |#906  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 36

More
@danieldmm there is a request from my side...
Can you implement the c apps theme chooser in the next build?
This forum has the trimmed c apps theme chooser zip.https://forums.OnePlus.net/threads/z...dialer.407375/

Also can u please revert back to the old gallery because I am not able to*change my wallpaper from Capps gallery. Is there*anyone facing this issue?
17th November 2015, 02:22 PM |#907  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDorkKnight

Have you turned off WiFi scanning from Location?

Still hasnt solved the problem for me. So not sure.
17th November 2015, 04:58 PM |#908  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I'm not complaining or anything...but should wifi be consuming so much...its over a third of the entire battery when i'm near running out of charge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20151117-215535.png
Views:	506
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	3545739  
17th November 2015, 05:22 PM |#909  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBINGAZI

I'm not complaining or anything...but should wifi be consuming so much...its over a third of the entire battery when i'm near running out of charge.

I had the same issue but turning off WiFi scanning from Location fixed it for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to iDorkKnight For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iDorkKnight Ad-Free
17th November 2015, 05:30 PM |#910  
Thanks Meter: 283

More
Hello folks,
this post is to expose my good experience with tugapower rom. I started from scratch. I took this opportunity to switch from ext4 to f2fs on my device. I use trwp2.8.7 without a hicup. I m running now for 2 days this from flawlessly. Not sure about Google now on tap... I have to discover this new build (mm 6.0). Battery looks better each days. Voilà this was my experience.
BTW ROM v5 on OPO. Thks a lot to the dev!
17th November 2015, 08:29 PM |#911  
Flag Chandigarh

More
Ota not working
SO I just installed the ROM and I can't get the OTA working. v4 and v5 are available for download but whenever I download any one of these they say "CMSettings stopped". Is this a bug or do I have to flash my ROM again? Please tell me a way to get around this.

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)