FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Android 7.1.1]Unofficial Okeys Builds[LineageOS 14.1][OMS7]

253 posts
Thanks Meter: 441

Post Reply Email Thread
Heyo, guys. I wanna show u my own ROM based on LineageOS 14.1.

Flash it as u flash another ROMs:
Wipe System, data, caches
Flash ROM
Flash Gapps
Flash SuperSu if u want

For update just do dirty flash.

Hope that u'll like this ROM.
Download link:
AFH

Big thanks to @romilparh who was the first man who helped me with beginning things.
Thanks to @jhalayashraj who taught me some things
Thanks to @amardeep434 who also helped me a lot
Thanks to @danieldmm who also helped me with a lot of things
Also thanks to @TechExhibeo my sensei who can help with ton of problems and advise smth :P
And thanks @jgcaap for some interesting things on github.

LineageOS
Kernel
Device

Have a good use and thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Okeys For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Okeys Ad-Free

9th January 2017, 02:27 PM |#2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 67

More
umm.. First?

EDIT: Hey Oleg, nice to see your CM. Will download asap.
The Following User Says Thank You to aftmkt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aftmkt Ad-Free
10th January 2017, 05:13 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hey there, I was on resurrection remix 6.0, i followed the given steps
> flashed the latest version of TWRP image
>flashed the Lineage OS 14.1 zip via twrp (yes i wiped everything)
when i try flashing the open gapps mini zip (ARM, 7.1, mini); it says insufficient system storage (error code 70), i even selected advanced options and tried resizing system partition and then flash the gapps zip, but it still says insufficient storage (p.s i would’nt like to downgrade pico version or so)
but it seems like there’s enough storage (1300mb system storage)
how can i resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Tried doing the same with cm 14.1 with the same Gapps and it works.
10th January 2017, 07:13 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
thank u very much for this awesome rom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170110-113318.png
Views:	1380
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	3997790   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170110-113600.jpg
Views:	1390
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	3997791   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170110-113611.png
Views:	1384
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	3997792   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170110-113644.jpg
Views:	1324
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	3997794   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170110-113335.png
Views:	1336
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	3997795   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170110-113619.png
Views:	1306
Size:	225.0 KB
ID:	3997796  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phanipk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phanipk Ad-Free
10th January 2017, 04:36 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 93

Donate to Me
More
Wow this ROM is awesome! I just saw LineageOS 14.1 for the OnePlus One yesterday. No bugs so far, It seems really stable and a great and probably the best daily driver ROM.
11th January 2017, 01:45 AM |#6  
Flag Olympia, WA
Thanks Meter: 16

More
No one's posted about this yet, so I'll ask: on the 20170103 build there are some errors with "insufficient space" on the system partition. Specifically when trying to build a new hosts file for AdAway. I haven't had problems previously, this has only shown up since migrating to your Lineage build. It's possible that this is related to new Nougat filesystem security and the message from AdAway just isn't very clear, which I'll check after I download the 20170109 build.

I'm also having issues getting the driver for Viper to load. It doesn't seem to want to do it. every time I walk through the process, the status is still unloaded.

update: remounting /system RW didn't have any effect on my ability to build the new hosts file.
11th January 2017, 06:28 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolsen311

No one's posted about this yet, so I'll ask: on the 20170103 build there are some errors with "insufficient space" on the system partition. Specifically when trying to build a new hosts file for AdAway. I haven't had problems previously, this has only shown up since migrating to your Lineage build. It's possible that this is related to new Nougat filesystem security and the message from AdAway just isn't very clear, which I'll check after I download the 20170109 build.

I'm also having issues getting the driver for Viper to load. It doesn't seem to want to do it. every time I walk through the process, the status is still unloaded.

update: remounting /system RW didn't have any effect on my ability to build the new hosts file.

i'm not facing any problem with AdAway and viper in 20170109 build.
11th January 2017, 06:59 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeolWhyt

hey there, I was on resurrection remix 6.0, i followed the given steps
> flashed the latest version of TWRP image
>flashed the Lineage OS 14.1 zip via twrp (yes i wiped everything)
when i try flashing the open gapps mini zip (ARM, 7.1, mini); it says insufficient system storage (error code 70), i even selected advanced options and tried resizing system partition and then flash the gapps zip, but it still says insufficient storage (p.s i would’nt like to downgrade pico version or so)
but it seems like there’s enough storage (1300mb system storage)
how can i resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Tried doing the same with cm 14.1 with the same Gapps and it works.

Probably u're doing smth wrong...
11th January 2017, 06:59 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Doesn't have any problem. All is ok.
11th January 2017, 07:13 AM |#10  
Flag Olympia, WA
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeys

Doesn't have any problem. All is ok.

Oh, OK. Everything's OK. Cool.

I noticed that viper isn't included in the build any more. So everything must be even more OK now, right?

Whatever issues I had seem to have been resolved after updating to 20170109. We'll see after this runs for a couple days. Right now adaway is able to do its thing without error and at least audioFX seems to work.

Thank you for building these for us.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
11th January 2017, 07:18 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moscow

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Oh, OK. Everything's OK. Cool.

I noticed that viper isn't included in the build any more. So everything must be even more OK now, right?

Whatever issues I had seem to have been resolved after updating to 20170109. We'll see after this runs for a couple days. Right now adaway is able to do its thing without error and at least audioFX seems to work.

Thank you for building these for us.

Viper is still included. Just change SELinux mode. I'll change on needed later.

Have a good use
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)