Since there was such a demand for a OS X Toolkit, I've made one. It's quite simple and is made in Bash. It should work on all OS X versions.
It has been downloaded over 700 times on MediaFire alone and has been tested by several members, including myself.
* OS X
* A OnePlus One
* Cable to connect to your Mac (needs to be able to transfer data, if one cable doesn't work try another!).
What it can do:
* Instructions to enable USB Debugging.
* Unlock or lock the bootloader of your OnePlus One
* Flash a custom recovery or the stock recovery (TWRP, CWM, PhilZ, Stock)
* Can root the OnePlus One (SuperSU)
* Reflash the entire device back to stock
* Install ADB and Fastboot to your Mac for manual use
* Do some basic ADB/Fastboot commands like rebooting, checking bootloader status and sideloading.
* Remove the tamper bit.
It's all one application that you need to run. It's quite simple and I've tried to make it as user friendly as possible. Hopefully it'll work for you. If it doesn't, please post in the thread and I'll probably take a look, same goes for bugs or such things.
Please remember that it must not be renamed, otherwise it won't work.
Thanks to the creators of the recoveries and Chainfire for SuperSU. Those are the real devs.
The source is available inside the application in Contents/Resources/Scripts, it doesn't have any comments or anything, but should be so straight forward that reading it shouldn't be a problem.
- Updated stock image to XNPH38R.
- Updated the stock recovery to XNPH38R's recovery.
- Added an experimental way to restore the old blue lockscreen.
- Updated the TWRP image 18.104.22.168
- Updated SuperSU binary to 2.02.
- Removed unnecessary(?) reboot command at the end of the bootloader unlock menu.
- Updated the "reflash back to stock" image to XNPH33R.
- Updated the TWRP image to 22.214.171.124.
- Made it clear that booting custom recoveries without unlocking the bootloader is impossible in OTA 30O or later.
- Made the DMG automatically open after mounting.
- Changed the wget binary to another one. The previous wget was likely built with my personal OpenSSL setup from Homebrew and was thus not compatible with everyone.
- Small fixes
- Big bug fix to rooting without installing a bootloader (rebooted you previously into recovery when it was supposed to reboot you into fastboot). Thanks to Nandmp for finding that one.
- Removed the "You need an unlocked bootloader to root" information in the rooting menu.
- Removed a few sudos that weren't necessary.
- Minor fixes here and there.
- Added a way to lock the bootloader.
- Added a special way to unlock a relocked bootloader without wiping the phone. It can also remove the tamper bit! See the devs' thread for more information.:
- Made it possible to root the phone without installing a custom recovery.
- Made it easier to reflash back to stock. It now downloads and the factory image automatically in a designated folder.
- Added locking in the basic adb/fastboot commands.
- Added reflashing the stock image by using a manually downloaded factory image in the basic commands.
- Loads of fixes here and there.
- Fixed critical bug in reflashing back to stock for 64GB devices (thanks to @X10D3 for finding this one)
- Added experimental "boot to any custom recovery without installing it" to the basic fastboot commands.
- It can now be run from anywhere!
- Added new custom logo and DMG style
- Problem where some people couldn't open the application due to multiple terminals should be fixed now.
- Fixed compression issue. It's now around 45MB again.
- Added a way to check the current lock status of the bootloader in the basic commands center.
- Small changes to the instructions when unlocking the bootloader.
- Reshuffled Installing ADB/Fastboot and some basic commands.
- Made some small changes to the basic commands menu to make it a little neater and easier to use with some extra instructions for certain commands.
- Removed warranty disclaimer since OnePlus does actually not invalidate your warranty by unlocking.
- Included further important steps to flash a custom recovery.
- Added the ability to install ADB and Fastboot into the system for manual use in the terminal.
- Added some basic commands you can do without installing ADB/Fastboot to the system like rebooting.
- Added version to About.
- Updated screenshot below.
Here's a screenshot: