FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

OxygenOS

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

Post Reply Email Thread
#3 days left for Oxygen

OxygenOS is the upcoming ROM developed in-house by OnePlus. It will be based on Lollipop. More information about it will be made available on March 27.

Based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Paranoid Android Team.
1.Bloat Free.
2.Close to Stock.
3.With Own Recovery.
4.Customizable Quick Settings.
5.Quick Gestures.
More will be added soon..

1.Only for OPO and You Have To Flash Manually.
2.Google Camera Will Be Default For Now.
3.No OTA for CM11s users(But If you manually flash OxygenOS you will get OTA updates for it)

Wait Until March 27 To Arrive.

Wait Until March 27 To Arrive.

6th February 2015, 09:25 PM |#2  
Flag Civitavecchia
Thanks Meter: 2,299

Donate to Me
More
The images are not from oxygen OS. H2O OS for chinese market. If you go on official youtube of Oneplus you'll see a video of oxygen OS.
6th February 2015, 11:11 PM |#3  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 19,090

Donate to Me
More
Yeah, those images are fakes, not of Oxygen.
bachera
7th February 2015, 08:20 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I bet the camera is better on h2o, like on coloros

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
7th February 2015, 12:12 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachera

I bet the camera is better on h2o, like on coloros

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

I think you ment O2..... as H2O is water....
7th February 2015, 02:08 PM |#6  
Senior Moderator
Flag In the TARDIS
Thanks Meter: 4,473

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDust

I think you ment O2..... as H2O is water....

Nope, just taking a rabbit trail:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixita

The images are not from oxygen OS. H2O OS for chinese market. If you go on official youtube of Oneplus you'll see a video of oxygen OS.

The Following User Says Thank You to the Doctor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the Doctor Ad-Free
7th February 2015, 08:51 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 155

Donate to Me
More
I thought it was hydrogen OS, so H OS and not H2O...?
The Following User Says Thank You to nchantmnt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nchantmnt Ad-Free
8th February 2015, 05:06 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
I was actually hoping that Oxygen OS wouldn't just be another stock Android ROM. I mean we already have CM11S with the OTA for CM12S coming later this month. The regular CM12 nightlies are also available as is ParanoidAndroid. Even though those screenshots that leaked are of H2OS for China, I hope there is an option for something different when everything is revealed on Thursday.
8th February 2015, 05:19 PM |#9  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilhouse

I was actually hoping that Oxygen OS wouldn't just be another stock Android ROM. I mean we already have CM11S with the OTA for CM12S coming later this month. The regular CM12 nightlies are also available as is ParanoidAndroid. Even though those screenshots that leaked are of H2OS for China, I hope there is an option for something different when everything is revealed on Thursday.

My understanding is with the fallout with Cyanogen and OnePlus there will be no CM12S. There will be CM12 (same way there was CM11 and CM11S). OxygenOS is the CM12S (not literally but metaphorically)
8th February 2015, 05:44 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludester

My understanding is with the fallout with Cyanogen and OnePlus there will be no CM12S. There will be CM12 (same way there was CM11 and CM11S). OxygenOS is the CM12S (not literally but metaphorically)

nope. I dont know where you get your informations but they are wrong.

Even the CM team acknowledge CM12S on Twitter : Lollipop build for @oneplus one has entered QA/QE stage for release! Testing & cert to begin alongside 3rd party partners to meet GMS reqs.

I cant post a link because of the rules applied for new members so you will have to google it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pete131313 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pete131313 Ad-Free
8th February 2015, 09:06 PM |#11  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 19,090

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludester

Nope. There is going to be CM12S, Steve Kondik has even said it's being released this month. It's been talked about a lot.

Transmitted via Bacon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
oneplus, oxygenos

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)