I present to you very shortly and quickly the new Official ROM for OnePlus One : ROM MIUI 4.9.26 (V5). It is the official version !
Warning : this ROM replaces your custom recevery by that of the MIUI ROM (CM)
To download and try this address :
http://en.miui.com/download-249.html (languages : English / Chinese)
Mirror : https://mega.co.nz/#!TdMhxYrZ!BjBLlh...dCcWFocuXu9sq8
The complete modified ROM 4.9.26 with "update-script_bacon" : https://mega.co.nz/#!fME3nAhD!LHOLv1...GOBEi0_-9kdH14
Difficulties or delays to download the new ROM ??? The solution : download the update !
Go to the official site : http://en.miui.com/download-249.html (Incremental ROM pack)
Mirrors : Update 4.9.12->4.9.26 https://mega.co.nz/#!vV9AmIZS!Xtu_F5...SvllT50r8eflTI
The update modified ROM 4.9.12->4.9.26 with "update-script_bacon" : https://mega.co.nz/#!TNtHhSaT!2nnMli...e6vPHSLOmJC5yI
Be careful there is a problem in the file of the official ROM : the "updater-script" file keeps flashing properly. It is necessary to change the first line [getprop("ro.build.product") == "A0001"] with [getprop("ro.build.product") == "bacon"] or replace "updater-script" (\META-INF\com\google\android\) with the attached file. (Thanks to Saythis for the solution and lontu for the file).
ROM [v4.9.5] modified with proper updater-script .
Installation MIUI (or other ROM flashable with custom recovery) :
I remind you that neither I nor the forum we take responsibility for anything, everyone is aware of that is going to do.
Let's go :
1. Download the MIUI ROM and put it in your phone storage
2. Make sure your phone is properly detected by your PC
3. Boot phone in Bootloader Mode (Volume Up and Power) and flash a custom recovery like CWM Advanced Edition Philz Touch (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201860)
4. Reboot in Recovery Mode (Volume Down and Power) and choose :
- Wipe and Format Options -> Clean to Install a New ROM (wipe datas, cache & dalvik-cache)
- or with other custom recovery : wipe data/factory reset -> wipe cache partition
5. After install the ROM, choose :
- Install Zip -> Choose zip from /sdcard -> select your ROM MIUI -> Reboot System Now
- or with other custom recovery : apply update -> choose from internal storage -> 0/ -> MIUI rom -> reboot system now
6. Enjoy MIUI v5 for OPO !
PS : For the GAPPS, install Google Installer from Market, or you can not use the Updater.
If 4G is not enabled, use this procedure with the phone keypad *#*#4636#*#* then "phone information" -> "Set preferred network type" -> "TD-SCDMA, GSM/WCDMA and LTE" (or LTE/gsm auto)
PS : You can "Thanks" if you want .
Sources : http://en.miui.com/