FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Making Transactions with Android Pay on Lineage OS 14.1 (Fixed!)

2,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 776
 
Post Reply Email Thread
15th February 2017, 12:49 AM |#301  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantur

For easier patching i have attached a flashable zip to replace libnfc_nci_jni.so with patched one.
BEWARE : I removed the device check so that it can be flashed on all devices for testing.

This somehow didn't work for me. Had to manually copy the file again to make it work.
 
 
15th February 2017, 09:46 AM |#302  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,074
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanjan2khan

This somehow didn't work for me. Had to manually copy the file again to make it work.

Anyone else tried the flashable zip?
The Following User Says Thank You to shantur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shantur Ad-Free
15th February 2017, 11:19 AM |#303  
ekulnitsua's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shantur

Anyone else tried the flashable zip?

I'm wanting to try it on my S5, which is exhibiting the same behaviour, but I can't for the life of me find confirmation of which nfc chip it has.
15th February 2017, 11:25 AM |#304  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,074
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekulnitsua

I'm wanting to try it on my S5, which is exhibiting the same behaviour, but I can't for the life of me find confirmation of which nfc chip it has.

It has pn547 as well. Still no harm in trying, at max you just need to flash the rom again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shantur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shantur Ad-Free
15th February 2017, 12:19 PM |#305  
ekulnitsua's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Flashed, worked a charm. Cheers guys!

I'll redirect anyone from the S5 thread over here.
15th February 2017, 12:45 PM |#306  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
flash zip last shatur or this first post
19th February 2017, 10:37 PM |#307  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
which should I flash
So what is the difference f between the file in the first post: Android_Pay_Fix_for_Bacon-1.1.zip & the zip in post #295 AndroidPayFix-flashable.zip ?

I am on on stock Lineage 14.1 nightly lineage-14.1-20170130-nightly-bacon-signed.zip without root or Magisk. which should I flash. Thanks.
19th February 2017, 10:55 PM |#308  
jhedfors's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chandler, AZ
Thanks Meter: 605
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebob88

So what is the difference f between the file in the first post: Android_Pay_Fix_for_Bacon-1.1.zip & the zip in post #295 AndroidPayFix-flashable.zip ?

I am on on stock Lineage 14.1 nightly lineage-14.1-20170130-nightly-bacon-signed.zip without root or Magisk. which should I flash. Thanks.

The first file (attached to the OP) is a Magisk module - the other does not require Magisk (but has to be flashed after every update).
19th February 2017, 11:48 PM |#309  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhedfors

The first file (attached to the OP) is a Magisk module - the other does not require Magisk (but has to be flashed after every update).

Thanks for your reply. I will flash AndroidPayFix-flashable.zip then.
20th February 2017, 03:41 AM |#310  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebob88

Thanks for your reply. I will flash AndroidPayFix-flashable.zip then.

Flashed it and worked at the checkout. Thanks.
21st February 2017, 05:14 PM |#311  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
The way I was able to do it was by installing Magisk, going to magisk settings and enabling "Magisk Hide" option, after that it passes safety net and both Pokemon go and Tap to pay work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes