error7 and can't install any ROM or apps after soft break

Search This thread

aghaee77

Sep 15, 2017
Hi all
At first excuse for my bad eng
Last month my phone got a bad soft break and i had to back it to stock rom(all just like first day) by a thread i found in this forum. About dead opo But Last week suddenly my one plus one going to power off and then goes to atuo reboot until I off it.
After a factory reset when I want to install any app it happens again (reboot)
Today I decided to change the ROM.after unlocking bootloader and rooting and installing TWRP3.1.1 when I want to install ANY ROM(I tried xenonhd and lineageos )I receive error7 .then I searched for solve this issue.and find some tips about midfielding the update script and ..(you know). But it didn't work and I got error 6 and nothing yet
Plz Help tnx

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
Hi all
At first excuse for my bad eng
Last month my phone got a bad soft break and i had to back it to stock rom(all just like first day) by a thread i found in this forum. About dead opo But Last week suddenly my one plus one going to power off and then goes to atuo reboot until I off it.
After a factory reset when I want to install any app it happens again (reboot)
Today I decided to change the ROM.after unlocking bootloader and rooting and installing TWRP3.1.1 when I want to install ANY ROM(I tried xenonhd and lineageos )I receive error7 .then I searched for solve this issue.and find some tips about midfielding the update script and ..(you know). But it didn't work and I got error 6 and nothing yet
Plz Help tnx
Can you post a screenshot of the error?

Destrocamil

Nov 21, 2017
Porto
Hello friend,
Just created an account to answer you eheh
I guess first thing to do is to flash an older cyanogen rom OR install tugapower twrp that can handle firmware flash. You can find both firmware and twrp at tugapower thread here on XDA, nougat and oreo one. Hope i helped :)

Reactions: aghaee77

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
Reactions: aghaee77

Top Liked Posts