FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Changing Microphone input on Android 7.1

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Elder Lyons, Member on 21st March 2017, 12:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Currently I have Lineage OS 14.1 flashed, which uses Android 7.1 as its basis.
In the past I've manually changed the microphone input on CM 12.1, by editing the "mixer_paths" file to use one of the other microphones, as my main one is broken.

Right now I can no longer use my main mic to make calls, and always have to call on loudspeaker, which is really annoying for me and everyone around me.
That's why I'm making a thread about this, as I really need to fix this as fast as possible.

So what I'm asking here is, if anyone has any idea which files I have to edit and which values I have to change in order my main mic isn't used in the call, but the other one.

Cheers

21st March 2017, 10:30 AM |#2  
Flag banswara
Thanks Meter: 513

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Lyons

In the past I've manually changed the microphone input on CM 12.1, by editing the "mixer_paths" file to use one of the other microphones, as my main one is broken.

Right now I can no longer use my main mic to make calls, and always have to call on loudspeaker, which is really annoying for me and everyone around me.
That's why I'm making a thread about this, as I really need to fix this as fast as possible.

So what I'm asking here is, if anyone has any idea which files I have to edit and which values I have to change in order my main mic isn't used in the call, but the other one.

Cheers

You can no longer use that "mixer_paths" trick?
25th March 2017, 06:03 PM |#3  
Flag Linhares
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'm really having trouble. I have already edited build.prop, mixer_paths, and nothing worked. I used Magisk with an OPO-specific module and it did not work either.

Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A3000 usando Tapatalk
27th March 2017, 11:27 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder Lyons

Cheers

Try this

Regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)